• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Yellow version Ratings and Teams[keep updated each time]

Glacedon

Careful fighting the monsters, lest you become one
Ok everyone, I decided to ask people what they are doing in their own pokemon yellow version.
Ok, heres mine.

Pikachu:Lvl 23 Slam, Double Team, Mega punch, Thunder Wave[Wonder why the mousy mouse doesnt have any electric moves? Well, I accidentally clicked the wrong button and it erased thundershock for quick attack.
Fearow:Lvl 22 Peck, Growl, Leer, Fury Attack

Gyarados:Lvl 21 Splash{Haven't got a worthy tm to replace], Tackle, Bite, Bubblebeam

Sandshrew:Lvl 19 Slash, Sandattack, Siesmic toss, Dig

Bellsprout:Lvl 18 Vine whip, Growth, wrap, Sleep Powder.

Just got into Vermillion City
Fighting the Potato Pokemon now, the diglett.

Ok, heres what I have now...guys? Guys?

Pikachu:Lvl35 Thunderbolt, Flash, Mega Punch, Thunder Wave[Dont comment on the Flash, got it there for reason]
Ninetales:Lvl35 Flamethrower, Tail Whip, Confuse Ray, Swift
Kadabra:Lvl34 Psychic, Psybeam, Kinesis, Recover
Gyarados:Lvl33 Thunderbolt, Body Slam, Ice Beam, Bubblebeam
Sandslash:Lvl31 Slash, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Dig
Weepinbell:Lvl31 Vine Whip, Acid, Sleep Powder,Cut

Please Please Please Please Reply.

I haven't played Yellow in a while since I am recreating my team in Leaf Green. Yours sounds pretty well balanced, though. Sandslash is always a good choice, IMO, and a Kadabra is also a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom