• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's that people in richer countries should be having a higher percentage of children than people in poorer countries.

Wow...I thought that I'd get a break from talking about rape over break. *My class has been reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" ...Good story* Anywho, yes, I'm a virgin. And I'm saving myself for my wedding night.

Yes. I haven't even had a girlfriend yet.
But I have been having dreams of me either masturabating or getting close to/having sex. I don't like them dreams, get them out of my head. DX

I have a question for the non virgins

was your first time planned or did it just kind of happen?

was your first time planned or did it just kind of happen?

No, I think preplanning sex as in "hey, let's have sex at this time and date" removes the fun from it.

I have yet to have "intercourse" so I guess you could call me a virgin, but I have done so many other things that I am far from innocent. So it depends on how you define virgin.

Anywho, yes, I'm a virgin. And I'm saving myself for my wedding night.
Uh-huh. That tends to last right up until some girl actually wants to get in your pants.

What a ridiculous and arbitrary date to set, anyway. Good luck if it turns out you and your lovely bride-to-be hate sleeping together.

But I have been having dreams of me either masturabating or getting close to/having sex. I don't like them dreams, get them out of my head. DX
You don't even get laid in your dreams?

So do I.

How one loses their virginity seems like a paradox to me. Unless you're stupid, you're not going to have sex without a condom, right? However, you're not going to be carrying around condoms with you unless you suspect that you could lose your virginity in the near future, and considering how most people say that it just kind of happens when you lose your virginity (i.e. neither party expects to have sex that night), you won't be suspecting that. So, you're not going to carry around condoms unless you have sex, but you're not going to have sex unless you own condoms...

How does that work out? Forgive me if I'm being incredibly stupid, but this is a legitimate question.

but as for the topic
yes I am currently a virgin but I'm not one of those people who are all "yippee I'm saving sex for marriage and proud of it! ^-^"
I just, you know
haven't had sex
don't know when I will
probably sometime in the next few years

Im pretty much the same, Im not glad or angry the fact that i havnt really done anything with a girl, but im not glad or angry that i havnt, im just waiting for something to happen.

To Zeta:

The answer is simple: There's a lot of stupid people who also get lucky and don't get pregnant. And who aren't so lucky.

Also, there's the pill and other forms of hormonal birth control, which are more effective than condoms when it comes to pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom