• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

And, for future reference, a limit on how long the other player has to respond before the requesting player can call it on their own (or what that player's options are)? In Lucas's case he asked two months ago and Amoeba hasn't logged in for even longer, so it's probably safe to call it without them, but I don't actually know.

I have this really old battle with Amoeba. I sent him a VM about ending it in a tie, but his last post on the forums was about a year and a half ago, and I doubt he's just lurking. Can I choose to end it without him? If so, someone please do.

Idea!!! Why don't you ask for an e-ref. Then, the e-ref will whip up a reffing since the commands have already been given. Then, both trainers will order commands. Because Amoeba doesn't log in anymore, (s)he won't be able to order commands and shall be DQ'ed, and the battle will be over.

ETA: Would it be possible to make a list of battles that are yet to be taken by an e-ref on the first page, similar to the list on the first page of the challenge board?

Last edited:
ETA: Would it be possible to make a list of battles that are yet to be taken by an e-ref on the first page, similar to the list on the first page of the challenge board?
I've never seen them build up to a point where I would consider that necessary.

While I'm thinking about it:

And, for future reference, a limit on how long the other player has to respond before the requesting player can call it on their own (or what that player's options are)? In Lucas's case he asked two months ago and Amoeba hasn't logged in for even longer, so it's probably safe to call it without them, but I don't actually know.

Thought I answered that earlier, but if the opponent(s) haven't been around for two or more months it's fine to call the draw by yourself--but at that point why not just call for a DQ and get better prizes?

We have discussed this, and Lucas755 and I would like someone to take over as the ref in this battle please. Although beware, it's probably not anywhere close to ending.

Back
Top Bottom