• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

^That, and I'd also appreciate it if someone could do something with these two. I don't really care who refs these, and the originals can come back if they're still interested (posting once here just takes less effort than reminding them individually :B ), but neither should be more than a few rounds from finishing and I'd really like to free up those battle slots. Thanks!

Hi, Myself vs. Eon Spirit hasn't been reffed in a while and has gone to the 2nd page. E-Ref por favor?

So, this battle of mine with Psymon.

Usually I'm a patient guy, specially since these days complaining about somebody taking a long time would be huge hypocrisy, but let's not mince words: in less than two months, this battle's not getting reffed is poised to celebrate an anniversary. And it's not without reason, as the referee also seems to have gone unseen since months and months aback.

Now, I just got done ending one battle I'm reffing in a DQ. And while I should really not be taking this a cue to get any busier than I currently am, I'm willing to strike a deal. Whoever e-refs this gets to nag me into reffing one thing of their choice -- be it another battle in need of e-reffing or standard reffing a battle.

I'm not sure how active Psymon is either, so, if he misses the DQ time, this exchange will be practically something for nothing.

Oh dear a three-way battle ;.;
I'll try, and it will be up soon.

EDIT: Or well, it will be up once Negrek answers my question.

Last edited:
I'd really appreciate it if someone could pick up the battle between me and Kratos or me and ultraviolet*. Since the exchange thing seems to be working so well, I'd be willing to ref something for you in return. I've only ever completed two battles (one in DQ), so I really want to... er, change that.

*sorry if I'm jumping the gun a bit Blade, I'm just going by Superbird's post there.

Back
Top Bottom