• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Much Talked-about Zelda RPG

"Like it matters," Spiriah said when he saw the Hylian, "I highly doubt that we could fit both a Hylian and a horse into the circle."

"Neither. I will oppose them with every effort I can... But that's not really saying much, not many people respected me," she sighed. "Not to mention I've been running away, and all I've done is sob at the burned remains of the Kokiri Forest." She gritted her teeth angrily.

"Ah, yes. I miss Kokiri forest too. Great place to find mushrooms and tree sap. Several spells and potions are near to impossible to do now that all that has been destroyed." Starr grunted.

Spiriah was sizing up the Hylain; seeing if she was a threat, when a thought occured to him, a thought which he chose to voice:

"Perhaps I should saty out of the circle but go wtih you anyways; as a Poe, i can naturally levitate."

"And you're a Rito, couldn't you just, oh, I don't know, perch on the shoulders of the Sheikah or the Zora," Spiriah countered, "I think not."

"Glad that we're seeing eye to eye," Spiriah said. He grinned inwardly, knowing that he was making the Rito angrier and angrier.

((EDIT: Last post for a few days. Why? Because- you guessed it- more vacation!))

Last edited:
Talon had forgotten this in his anger. "Oh, right. Well, Hylian, word is that the Gorons may be under attack by Ganondorf's soldiers right now, so we're going to stop them. Want to come with us?"

((Just so you guys know, I am keeping up on this, but since my character is already at Death Mountain, I'm waiting until you guys get there))

(I thought Lynniria was disguised so that she wouldn't have to be recognizable as a Sheikah at the moment...?)
((She was...but everyone's character's were referring to her as a Sheikah. She's still disguised, but since almost everyone in the party has verbally recognized her as a Sheikah...Well, I really don't have enough time on this computer to compose a rant...but now you can all stop pretending to be perfect.))
Lynniria sighed. She glared at Lita. I wonder if she can actually do anything. The Poe can corrode things, the minish are tiny. What a rag-tag team. With a shrug, Lynniria looked at the minish. "What now? Are we going to just wait here until the Rito are wiped out or get going already?"

"Yeah, let's get on with it, Starr! The Gorons might be extinct by now! And pretty soon, I could be the last Rito!!!" Talon said, scared at the comment the cloaked girl had made.

(Removing the "chant" element from this because a tried to create a nice little magic poem thing, but unfortunately me and poems just don't work. Also, I may have to kill off Teh Ebil Snorlax, Castform, and ChaosTres if they don't get more active soon. >_<)

"Right. Finally. Now I just hold a Helmaroc feather over my head..." Starr pulled out a golden feather that was a tad bigger than him from his robe and held it over his head, seeming to require a significant amount of energy to keep it there, "Swish it around a bit..." He started twirling the feather around in a rough circle, nearly losing balance and falling over a few times. After a few seconds, however, the feather's weight seemed to almost half itself, as if it was held in the air by itself. Of course, it was. "...And we're levitating!" After hesitating for a brief moment, he added, "Talon, please tell me you know where Death Mountain is."

Raisu glanced around. So this was what it was like to levitate. It wasn't so much different than being underwater, but with air.

"Hm."

(Er, no, Death Mountain isn't anywhere near Kakariko village. As I said before, this takes place after FSA, with the add-ons of Kokiri forest and Minish woods, of course.

I need to get a map up soon.)

((I currently have the FSA map in my hands, cause I have the guide, and since I arrived in the woods after coming down from Death Mountain, I'm assuming we're on the west coast right now))

"We should try flying through the field, and then go through the pass between Castle Town and Zora's Domain," Talon said, "and then Death Mountain will be in the north-west."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom