• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Hey Mewtwo can I work here? i've been working off of you since i saw this shop so you're kinda my idol, you and Zulo. anyway

Examples: (I love Revamping) (learning how to do chaos)

2edz0o4.png
14cdwci.png
lgvau.png

m7cfo7.png

Shadow:
22xfzo.png
wk3ho2.png
117e3qp.png

w7hmpt.png

Pikachu i-pod easy!
n5getl.png
if you don't like it you can still get Mewtwo to do it...

Oh...I gets it nowz~

EDIT: Wow, I'm an idol? I'm definately not a scratching idol, but...

If you don't stretch the sprites, and don't save as JPEG, Dark Armour, than you can be a worker! And you see the Ampharos glow? Someone, I think it was Terry T., PMed me to see if it was mine!

And you see the Ampharos glow? Someone, I think it was Terry T., PMed me to see if it was mine!

Yeah I made it ages ago, it was Alonsyaloso I think, he asked me over Youtube (cos I know his Youtube account) I made it a while ago.

No, it's the official sprite wearing it. Like:
Pikachu
Just with black strings and IPod.

erm...i'm no expert but thats not how they're done, i'll try it anyway...
hey er can I take some of the requests that have'nt been taken yet?

Yep! Just don't save them as JPEG, and don't stretch them! Use the magnifyer...

Here ish the iChu!

iChu.png

I used a random color for the background...

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (TAKEN by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by Zulo)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by pikachu) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto starter boy)(TAKEN by Mewtwo) , pokemon ranger scene with male ranger battling a Deoxys (not taken)
Rayquaza - Piplup/Spoink splice(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
TheOtherOne - Big splice(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Flora and Ashes - Skitty Chao (TAKEN by Mewtwo)

Yeah, but I think you should say which Machamp you want revamped. Otherwise Mewtwo wont know what she's doing.

I'll do it and assume its the B/R/Y one, see if it looks any good and see how it goes...
EDIT:
fx71wk.png
That good enough?

Waiting List:

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver),Pikachu/Gloom/Vulpix w.Totodile colours(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
DarkArmour-Claydol/Tyrogue/Hitmonlee, Rhyhorn/Heracross cuties (BOTH TAKEN BY MEWTWO) Lineless Rhypherior (NOT taken)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by pikachu) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto starter boy)(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
RaichuGrunt- Revamp Machop (TAKEN BY DARKARMOUR)

... It is stretched. It should be the same size as before. USE THE MIGNIFIER, NOT THE STRETCHER!!

Sorry for not saying what generation, thats the one I meant thanks!,
@DarkArmour: Yeah this is Alonsyalonso's other account, I remember you now i'll send you a message on your Youtube account, you still use PokeRevolution right?

anyway can you try a recolour of Nidoking and Raichu and turn Nidoking red and Raichu blue, thanks!

also if you have time, a Rhypherior and a Cranidos kinda sepia colour if thats not too much, is there a limit of how many you can request?

if so then 2 splices:

Hitmonlee and Raichu and Lantern
and
Latias and registeel

thanks!

Last edited:

Not as such, no limit unless its overly stupid or the box really clogs up, but at the minute with all the workers its fune at the moment LOL
oh yeah, i'll take the 4 recolours anyone wanna do the splice?

edit: That was really kinda boring actually, anyone got any revamps, i'm kinda into them at the moment.
2e4duee.png
24cfqs6.png

Sepias: (Mewtwo? could we make that a new category? sepia ones are fun!)

1417gnk.png
znq8gw.png

erm.... the sepia Rhypherior colour paletter mucked up a little...

Waiting List
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver),Pikachu/Gloom/Vulpix w.Totodile colours(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
DarkArmour-Claydol/Tyrogue/Hitmonlee, Rhyhorn/Heracross cuties (BOTH TAKEN BY MEWTWO) Lineless Rhypherior (NOT taken)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by pikachu) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto starter boy)(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
RaichuGrunt- Latios/Registeel splice + Lantern/Raichu/Hitmonlee splice

Last edited:

Woah those sepia are amazing!
If you have time i'd love it if you'd make an army of sepia pokemon! plz! it'd be worth it!
Can I have:
Giratina (sky-forme if possible)
Raichu (obviously)
Scizor
Gible (Luv them!)
Piplup
Wartortle
Zigzagoon
Palkia
Glalie

I'd really appreciate it thanks! (you do knwo you don't have to do them all in one go)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom