• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

I'm probably never going to finish my splice(I'm too lazy), and I might have to leave the forums for awhile if my grades stay the way they are, so I'm going to leave the shop now.

And is this the trainer you want, alonsyalonso?

gsctrainer35.gif
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the normal male Johto guy that you start with sorry no headband.. wrong one SORRY

Those Skarmory/Gastrodon Recolours were amazing well done!

BTW no offence itt must've been a hard one but i don't really like Terries Pidgey/groudon, sorry for moaning

I already did the Scene:
Male Ranger VS Deoxys. Remember?
And where's my Ground Type Kyogre? Someone, please do it. And where's the Chaos?
And any COMIC REQUESTS?

...Terry, do you even work here? You're not on the list of workers...

Anyway...

Skitty chao, please?

... can someone else just do my request? ChaosTres isn't doing it.

Alonslyonso, is this the correct one? I've never owned any Johto games, so I am unsure.

gsctrainer01.gif

Can I have a chao with A4 as the base. If I'm allowed to have it non pokemon then PLEASE do a orange tabby cat as I lov cats [hey you never said Pokemon only] but if you onlytake Pokemon then do one of Lucario but really I think the cat would be easier to make.

From ES

Okay. that makes sense.

Sorry 'bout that, Terry. ^^;

I would assume that sprite's the right one.

I'll do the chao! I'm doing a trainer chao, and just before that, I was working on a cat chao!

Hooray, Catz Rule. I really thank you for that because some might decline because it isn't a POKEMON which would disappoint me. Thanks for it.

From ES

Can I have a Claydol mixed with a Hitmonlee and Tyrogue
also can you do a lineless Rhypherior
and also you can do anything you want, heres a challenge anyone!
USING ANY SPRITING SKILLS MAKE A HERACROSS AND A RHYHORN CUTER! THANKS!

I'll try the splices, and the Make These Pokemon Cuters. But I'm still learning how to do lineless.

My stock (Mewtwo, please can you add on PG 1?)
Lineless (No examples)
Splices
UmbreEspeon.png

Recolours
RedKakuna.png

Scenes
battle.png

Comics
blazikencomic.png

Animations (No examples)
And I'd like a splice of Pikachu/Gloom/Vulpix, with Totodile colours, please.

Back
Top Bottom