• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spyro fanclub.

Spyro the Dragon was win :D 'Twas one of my favourite childhood games. I was heavily disappointed by Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning when I bought it to see what the series is like these days >=(

Methinks I should try to hunt down some of the older games.

Spyro the Dragon was win :D 'Twas one of my favourite childhood games. I was heavily disappointed by Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning when I bought it to see what the series is like these days >=(

It kinda went downhill when Isomiac stopped developing it. Or so I've heard. ._.;

Legend Of Spyro was just painful. It was way too short and Sparx the dragonfly made me want to kill myself.

The thing I hate abot what I have heard of the game is that Spyro is this special dragon who's in a profercy. I hate those things.

What did they do to Sparx? I'm too scared to hear his voice now. ;_;

Also, is it just me or do all old games have the best bosses ever? *just remembered the sheep-on-stilts guy*

Haha, I saw a video with him yesterday. It was quite funny to see.

I never liked the bosses though, I let my bro do them for me. XD I did like battling the final boss of spyro three...flying around in ufo things is funny.

I quite liked the Spooky Swamp theme for some reason. Others include Peace Keepers, Magic Crafters, Dream Weavers, Lofty Castle, Aquaria Towers, Breeze Harbour, Shady Oasis, Cloud Temples, Cloud Spires, Sgt. Byrd's Base, Frozen Alters (it was such a cute theme), Fireworks Factory, Charmed Ridge and that's about it.

The only theme from the new Spyro games that stuck in my head was Cloudy Domain and Stormy Beach.

It was better in the old days, when he was just a glowy blob of light who never ever spoke.

He sounded pretty cute in Spyro 3. Spyro EtD was...horrible, but I still liked how he tried to say 'purple putz' xD God the new ones horrible...

The name 'Blowhard' seems to be pretty awkward now that I think about it o_o

I quite liked the Spooky Swamp theme for some reason. Others include Peace Keepers, Magic Crafters, Dream Weavers, Lofty Castle, Aquaria Towers, Breeze Harbour, Shady Oasis, Cloud Temples, Cloud Spires, Sgt. Byrd's Base, Frozen Alters (it was such a cute theme), Fireworks Factory, Charmed Ridge and that's about it.
Great, I have the spooky swamp level music in my head. My little sister Chloe always asks why someone is screaming in that...O_o
Frozen altar's music is really cool, but those penguins are creepy.

The only theme from the new Spyro games that stuck in my head was Cloudy Domain and Stormy Beach.

He sounded pretty cute in Spyro 3. Spyro EtD was...horrible, but I still liked how he tried to say 'purple putz' xD God the new ones horrible...
Since I have only played spyro 3, I am used to him sounding like a buzzy bee. XD

The name 'Blowhard' seems to be pretty awkward now that I think about it o_o
Lol. XD

Another random question:
So, who is your fave minor character (any charie that isn't Spyro or sparx)?

Mine...is Moneybags. 8D

Ah, rayman...I love that game too.

Me too :D It was perhaps my favourite childhood games. I'm on Eat At Joe's in the Caves of Skops but running out of steam- I have 2 lives and no continues. :3

...OK, I can get Spyro the Dragon, Gateway to Glimmer and Year of the Dragon for about £45 total, plus postage. I dunno whether to go for them all though, that seems kinda steep.

Me too :D It was perhaps my favourite childhood games. I'm on Eat At Joe's in the Caves of Skops but running out of steam- I have 2 lives and no continues. :3
I got stuck at the rock place...can't remember what its called.

Anyway, maybe you should check if there are other bundles like that on other sites? I don't know, compairing the prices would be a good idea in my book.

Eeeep! Spyro was amazing. I loved it. It was like... My favourite ever ps1 game, next to rayman, of course.

The first was my favourite, though I've only bothered to complete it once, unlike the second and the third which I completed fully a bazillion times. It annoyed me on the third one that you could get 117%, though. >.<

My brother brought one of the ps2 spyro games, and after watching him play briefly, I lost the will to live. What did they do to the games I loved? D:

Ohwell, all three of the ps1 games still work for me, so I think I'll continue to complete them over and over again until I get bored. Eheehehhe~

I got stuck at the rock place...can't remember what its called.
Blue Mountains :3

Furthest I could usually get was Picture City.

Anyway, maybe you should check if there are other bundles like that on other sites? I don't know, compairing the prices would be a good idea in my book.

Oh, it's not a bundle, they're all separate :3 And I guess, but I can't think of too many other sites, except eBay, but they might not have any Buy It Now copies, and I hate bidding ><

Blue Mountains :3

Furthest I could usually get was Picture City.
My brother got to that level too. =]
Oh, it's not a bundle, they're all separate :3 And I guess, but I can't think of too many other sites, except eBay, but they might not have any Buy It Now copies, and I hate bidding ><
Oh, alright. Good luck with getting em then.

Back
Top Bottom