• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spyro fanclub.

Hm, no idea. Maybe I should make a rayman club...if I haven't already. XD

I dunno, that might end up in endless discussion about those blasted Rabbids, instead of the games that aren't annoying ><

We could take it to visitor messages :D

@Barney: You can get 117%? How on Earth does that work? xD

@Barney: You can get 117%? How on Earth does that work? xD
Well, in Crash bandicoot 3 you could get 104 percent...hm.

I dunno, that might end up in endless discussion about those blasted Rabbids, instead of the games that aren't annoying ><

We could take it to visitor messages :D

Hm, I made a club anyway...but we can do that too. ^^

Well, in Crash bandicoot 3 you could get 104 percent...hm.

Don't start talking about Crash Bandicoot now D=

Well, I bought the games I mentioned before :D Probably about £45 overall- I shopped around and saved a few quid by getting Year of the Dragon from eBay :3 Mind you Gateway to Glimmer was pricey :o

Don't start talking about Crash Bandicoot now D=

Well, I bought the games I mentioned before :D Probably about £45 overall- I shopped around and saved a few quid by getting Year of the Dragon from eBay :3 Mind you Gateway to Glimmer was pricey :o
Alright. XD

Hm, I wonder why that is? Maybe its more popular.

Hey, I just noticed- the evil egg-stealing guys on Spyro the Dragon wear turbans. That can't be politically correct, portraying Arabs/Sikhs like that, can it? xD

I was just thinking of that. Maybe that's why they got rid of em...=( They where funny too.

Is it the eggs?

Because some of them are really hard for me to get too. I eventually got them... by using my psychic abilities to hack the game I MEAN trying over and over again...

All the Agent 9 missions were impossible, that's where I'm missing the eggs. I think I'm also stuck on the last two Sparx worlds but I'm not sure Dx

Another random question:
So, who is your fave minor character (any charie that isn't Spyro or sparx)?

"Thank you for releasing me."

Blue Mountains :3

Furthest I could usually get was Picture City.

I can't seem to get to the Candy Chateau because of cages I'm sure I've released but not recognised by the game. It took me forever to defeat Space Mama. Mr. Skops was easy in comparison.

Hey, I just noticed- the evil egg-stealing guys on Spyro the Dragon wear turbans. That can't be politically correct, portraying Arabs/Sikhs like that, can it? xD

They're more like hoods, except for the thieves in Shady Oasis (Spryo 2).

Is it the eggs?

Because some of them are really hard for me to get too. I eventually got them... by using my psychic abilities to hack the game I MEAN trying over and over again...
I hate some of those minigames...I remember getting stuck trying to complete Bamboo terrance, as that stupid level on the boat always got me. It was funny to see the pandas fall off though.

All the Agent 9 missions were impossible, that's where I'm missing the eggs. I think I'm also stuck on the last two Sparx worlds but I'm not sure Dx
I also hate agent 9 levels. I cannot aim things easily.

I can't seem to get to the Candy Chateau because of cages I'm sure I've released but not recognised by the game. It took me forever to defeat Space Mama. Mr. Skops was easy in comparison.
I never got that far. ;.;

You also get overwhelmed by the ninjas very easily in Fireworks Factory. And you can't spam his laser gun ;_;

The only time I was successful with Agent 9 was in the Dino Mines, and that was because the game was already walking him for you.

I also seem to fail at skateboard racing...

You also get overwhelmed by the ninjas very easily in Fireworks Factory. And you can't spam his laser gun ;_;
Even my brother had problems with that level. ^^;
The only time I was successful with Agent 9 was in the Dino Mines, and that was because the game was already walking him for you.

I also seem to fail at skateboard racing...
Yet again, I made my bro do the skateboards. XD

Back
Top Bottom