• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

she doesn't get it, I think she thinks I harbour some horribly vicious hatred against everything religious but I don't. I just know how to put things in perspective.
I guess when it comes to anything religious, you sure prefer to pull out weeds rather than to plant seeds!

Well, since I'm just creeping Cirrus out as usual - might as well spend some spare time sharing my opinion.

Tcod!Jerks ( you should know who you are ;D ),

lol

Ck was right. You guys like following another's trend. I dunno how I shall serve you.

Maybe give you an idea of beginning a new group social event of playing happy fun ring-around-the-rosy so much that we can all splatter our throw-up on anything slightly remotely related to religion or God or anything spiritual.

Other than jabbing your ego like this, I believe you guys do live an optimistic life and have good friends - but still quite nerdy like the rest here - including me. :P

Logic? Since when it was turned on? You're just a narrow-minded person that gives a facade of being logical. I can see right through your illusions, because things like this is repeated over and over the internet for a long time.

If being narrow-minded means I have to believe in spirits and "supernatural forces" and deities, then I'd rather be narrow-minded.

Err... what's your point?

Plus it's not something of your trend would do. Your trend prefer to mock religion and worship science; I think this is what actually gives atheism a bad name too.

Err... what's your point?

Plus it's not something of your trend would do. Your trend prefer to mock religion and worship science; I think this is what actually gives atheism a bad name too.

I don't have a SACRED SCIENCE SHRINE. I don't worship science. You're being pretty silly. I mock religion because religious people take themselves too seriously.

Make your own thread, this is for ego-stroking and telling people they smell!

PS: I am an atheist and think religion is a beautiful thing, if wrong.

I don't know what trend are you speaking of. elaborate on the nature of this trend please

also who is following this atheist trend tia

Back
Top Bottom