• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Official: Battle Hall Blast

Well, if it's an actual platform game, I suppose it would have to be legal. I'll be determining fight order soon here.

I realize that some of you may still be training, but I just wanted to remind people that they need to send me their Pokémon. I've only gotten one person's so far, and I'm pretty sure the general idea is for me to have the pertinent information *before* the tournament starts, if at all possible. If you're done training and have the Pokémon you're planning to use all ready to go, please PM me the info Mudkip asked for (species, nickname if any, nature, stats) as soon as you are able.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that; added. Everyone, please make sure Kratos gets your PMs otherwise we won't be able to start.

Sweet. I'll sign up then.

Edit: Already sent Kratos my form, but here's my ID.

Last edited:
I've heard from everyone but Mudkip himself concerning the Pokémon being entered, I believe, so I'm guessing he isn't ready...?

If there's anyone else who hasn't sent me a PM, though, please do so. And remember that I need the level 100 stats, not the IVs or level 50 stats or what have you. If you honestly can't get them right away then you can send me the stats after you've had your first battle, but I still need everything else about your entry.

I've heard from everyone but Mudkip himself concerning the Pokémon being entered, I believe, so I'm guessing he isn't ready...?

If there's anyone else who hasn't sent me a PM, though, please do so. And remember that I need the level 100 stats, not the IVs or level 50 stats or what have you. If you honestly can't get them right away then you can send me the stats after you've had your first battle, but I still need everything else about your entry.

Sorry, been busy with school stuff and private issues the past week. I'm looking to get this show on the road here.

Okay... just got back from a funeral and recovered from a car crash. So! Go time.

I've determined a matchup bracket randomly, there is no bias in the pairings. Since there are eight of you, there will be three rounds: preliminary, semifinals, and the final. The matchups are as follows:

Claudster
vs
Alraunne

Jack_the_Pumpkin_King
vs
Jetx

Espeon
vs
SonicNintendo

Zora of Termina
vs
Mudkip

-----------------------

Please discuss with your battle partner and decide a time for your engagement. Battle results are due to Kratos Aurion no later than 2 November, 23:59 GMT-5.

I'm Dropping out due to tecnical difficulties and me not being able to find my DS. Therefore letting Alraunne go through. I just wish I could have used my Floatzel.

Back
Top Bottom