• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Happy birthday to K'yoril and res! K'yoril, you can have any buyable thingy or $20 if you can't decide.

res, think you could wait for a bit for your Rare Candy? I don't have time to comb through my team and see who can spare some EXP, but I'll get it soon!

Happy birthday to K'yoril and res! K'yoril, you can have any buyable thingy or $20 if you can't decide.

res, think you could wait for a bit for your Rare Candy? I don't have time to comb through my team and see who can spare some EXP, but I'll get it soon!

Awesome. Could I have a Murkrow or an Aron? Your choice as to which. Thanks again.

Last edited:

of course I can wait for candy. take candy from strangers, res.

(I see khao has 11 exp)

Ughhh no money and not enough internets to offer reffings :(

IOU's to Squorn, res and K'yoril. Res you can't have anything of mine that has EXP so don't ask :P Anyway the IOU's are good for anything, I'll get it when I have the money.

That would depend on how long they're willing to keep it that way factored against how long until I get back on the internet and make some decent bank, which would then be factored against their price. Meanwhile I will still owe Squorn and K'yoril. So no, sorry :/ not mine to give away.

EDIT: By "back on the internet" I mean "back for periods of time sufficient for reffing"

Ughhh no money and not enough internets to offer reffings :(

IOU's to Squorn, res and K'yoril. Res you can't have anything of mine that has EXP so don't ask :P Anyway the IOU's are good for anything, I'll get it when I have the money.

It's fine. I don't need presents anyways.

Back
Top Bottom