• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

nope
nope
nope
also ditto was holding up-grade, you seem to have missed that

(... *facepalm*) You leave the googolplexian Unown and Up-Grade. You find a
309.gif
female.gif
Electrike holding a Metal-CoatMetal Coat! Do you take?

~~~~

Pokemon: Unown-!Elgyem
male.gif
Elekid
male.gif
Alakazam
female.gif
Ralts
female.gif
Ditto
Items: TwistedspoonZap-PlateSteel-GemDubious-DiscElectric-GemPsychic-GemUp-Grade

(... SO MUCH FAAAIL!! ;~; WHYYYY?!) You leave both. Soon you find a
280.gif
male.gif
Ralts! It holds a Psychic-GemPsychic Gem! Do you take?

~~~~

Pokemon: Unown-! Elgyem
male.gif

Elekid
male.gif
Alakazam
female.gif
Ralts
female.gif
Ditto Electrike
female.gif

Items: Twistedspoon Zap-Plate Steel-Gem Dubious-Disc Electric-Gem Psychic-Gem Up-Grade

Ooh, male ralts. grace would object but nope
[grace is my female ralts, in the pc.]

And, er, I guess I'll leave now. Thanks for all the stuff~

I'd like to play. Is there a limit to the Pokémon and items you can get? Also, is there a reason to leave besides claiming everything (are there hazards or something)?

I'd like to play. Is there a limit to the Pokémon and items you can get? Also, is there a reason to leave besides claiming everything (are there hazards or something)?

The only limit is your pockets. Anyway, I'll do bank stuffs now and try and do this. It's been so long!
EDIT: And now, your game begins in 10, 9- have I already made this reference?
Anyway, you enter the mysterious world of Cyberspace. Upon entering you are greeted by an
201-g.gif
Unown G! It holds an Electric-Gem Electric Gem! Do you catch/take?

Last edited:
The only limit is your pockets. Anyway, I'll do bank stuffs now and try and do this. It's been so long!
EDIT: And now, your game begins in 10, 9- have I already made this reference?
Anyway, you enter the mysterious world of Cyberspace. Upon entering you are greeted by an Unown-g Unown G! It holds an Electric-Gem Electric Gem! Do you catch/take?

Catch the Unown, but don't take the gem.

I'd like to play uvu

I'll do bankstuffs, and then post your game. (Watch out for a VM)
EDIT: Aaaaand here we go (Warning, Unown are showing up a lot lately)
As you enter the wonderful world of Cyberspace where pocket size matters, you find a
326.gif
female.gif
Grumpig! (Good job!) It holds a Dubious-discDubious Disc! Do you catch/take/whatever?

Catch the Unown, but don't take the gem.

You catch the Unown G. Soon, you find a
201-q.gif
Unown Q holding a Mind-PlateMind Plate! Do you catch/take?

~~~~
Pokemon: Unown-g
Items: None, nichts and all the rest

Last edited:
I'll do bankstuffs, and then post your game. (Watch out for a VM)
EDIT: Aaaaand here we go (Warning, Unown are showing up a lot lately)
As you enter the wonderful world of Cyberspace where pocket size matters, you find a
326.gif
female.gif
Grumpig! (Good job!) It holds a Dubious-discDubious Disc! Do you catch/take/whatever?

Catch it, and take the disc :D

Back
Top Bottom