• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Hall Of Immortals

As you began to climb the tree, you hear a light buzzing and see a faint light coming from the other side of the tree. As it comes around, you realize that it's an Illumise (female). It seems curious as to what you're doing on the tree.

(Fun Fact: This was 9/8192 away from being a shiny.)

Safari Balls: 15
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M), Flabébé (F) (Orange), Yanma (F)
Partner Pokémon: Blastoise
Total Fee: $20

"You! Knave!" Javier said, pointing at the Illumise, "I require your assistance in our journey!" He took out a ball, and threw it at the bug.

You keep climbing, and the light is gone, but the buzzing doesn't stop. After another minute or two, a Butterfree (female) shows itself to you.

Safari Balls: 14
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M), Flabébé (F) (Orange), Yanma (F), Illumise (F)
Total Fee: $21

Huh. Lots of girls. No matter, Javier thought. He takes out a ball to capture the Butterfree. Resolving to climb more up the tree, he squints as the light overflows from above.

As you climb, you begin to see what looks like a platform jutting out of the tree. You climb up to it, and sit on the ledge. You've climbed quite a ways, though you're nowhere near the top. You look down to see Mr. Turtle waving his arms frantically at the bottom. Suddenly, you hear a noise behind you. It's a Girafarig (female). Over 20 feet up in the air. In a tree.

Safari Balls: 13
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M), Flabébé (F) (Orange), Yanma (F), Illumise (F), Butterfree (F)
Total Fee: $22

"Hey!" someone cried, raising their arm and walking to the front. "I'll have a go in that Zapdos room, if you don't mind. That's right, I know what it is!" No one was very impressed. "I mean... Don't we all? Ahahah!" he added, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. "Um, I'll bring my Dragonite!"

My, a good amount of females we've encountered, thought Javier to himself. He threw a ball at the butterfly; he looked up, and was blinded by the light filtering through the leaves.

ILS, you already caught the Butterfree. You're looking at the wrong post.

Oops, sorry.

My, a good amount of females we've encountered. Absolutely nothing strange about a Girafarig in a tree; it can be whatever it wants to be,, thought Javier to himself. He threw a ball at the quadruped. "I TRUST YOU MR. TURTLEEEE" screamed Javier as he let go of the tree. He seriously hoped his trusty Blastoise would catch him.

A new item, the shiny charm, has been added to the shop. This doubles the chance for shinies to appear. Either of you can buy it at any time for an extra $5. Also, shiny rates have increased.

I Liek Squirtles

Mr. Turtle does in fact not catch you. He simply flails his arms around, wondering what to do. However, you land on a Solosis (male) which breaks your fall.

Safari Balls: 12
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M), Flabébé (F) (Orange), Yanma (F), Illumise (F), Butterfree (F), Girafarig (F)
Total Fee: $23

Qvalador

The tour guide straps the bracelet to your wrist and gives you 10 Safari Balls. She opens the door for you, and you and your Dragonite step through.

You feel like you're being looked at through an x-ray. But you look at your arm, and it's not see-through. However, most of your hairs are standing on end. Around you, you see what seems to be a perpetual thunder storm, though not a drop of rain has fallen. The storm is centered around a large mountain, which is surrounded by an endless field of brown grass. You get distracted from admiring the scenery by a growl coming from behind you, where the door once was. You see a Jolteon (male) ready to attack.

Safari Balls: 10
Caught Pokémon: None
Partner Pokémon: Dragonite
Total Fee: $10

"A Jolteon! It's like a little miniature Zapdos... dog... thing. Pretty good idea, putting them in there, ha!" The boy looked around for a camera to glare at sarcastically, but found none. "Or maybe they're... natural here. Wait, where'd the door go?" The boy was a bit shaken, but he wasn't about to leave. As if he could.

"Alright, here we go!" He tossed his first Safari Ball toward the little Zapdos dog thing, hoping for a Catch.

"Thanks, little guy. Why don't you join us?" Javier said as he tapped a ball against the cell like creature. "As if you had a choice" whispered Javier hardboiledly. Mr. Turtle shook his head. Wiping off the dirt from his pants, he trudged on through the forest.

I Like Squirtles

As the Solosis goes into its ball, you continue your trek around the area. It takes you a while to find another Pokémon, (perhaps they're avoiding you?) but eventually you find a wandering Exeggutor (male), which seems delighted to see you. Or maybe they always look like that.

Safari Balls: 11
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M), Flabébé (F) (Orange), Yanma (F), Illumise (F), Butterfree (F), Girafarig (F), Solosis (M)
Total Fee: $24

Majora

As the "Zapdos dog" goes into it's ball, you decide to head towards the nearby mountain, as it seems to be the only landmark. When you're almost to the base of the mountain, you see a Pokéball lying in the grass, and think, "Sweet! Free item!" Alas, as you pick it up, it grows a pair of eyes. A wild Voltorb (male) appeared!

Safari Balls: 19
Caught Pokémon: Jolteon (M)
Total Fee: $11

I Like Squirtles

The Exeggutor decides to follow you around and stare at you, and since you already decided you don't want it, you can't catch it to make it stop. Tough luck. As you're trying to avert the tree's gaze, you come across a walking mushroom. It's a Parasect (female)!

Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M), Flabébé (F) (Orange), Yanma (F), Illumise (F), Butterfree (F), Girafarig (F), Solosis (M)

Majora

The Voltorb seems sad now. It blows up out of sadness and knocks you and your Dragonite out. When you come to, you find a friendly Electrike (male) licking your wounds. It's developed a taste for human blood. Better deal with it quickly.

Safari Balls: 9

Whoops! I thought I replied to this.

"Agh!" The boy kicked the Elektrike off him. His head ached; he could remember nothing. Slowly, a few fundamentals reregistered; his name was Majora, and he was a boy. That was about it.

To his left, a giant orange dragon. It wasn't hostile quite yet; he'd leave it alone, to avoid trouble.

To his immediate front, a whimpering dog, red fluid on its lips. Was that...?

Majora shook his head, deciding to ignore whatever it was for now.

I Liek Squirtles

As you leave the two ice chunks that were once Pokémon, you hear a noise coming from the top of a nearby tree. You look up, and see a Girafarig (M). Are all Girafarigs expert climbers?

Majora

The Elektrike, hurt by your words, runs off into the distance. You get up, and you head to the base of the mountain. As you do, you see a bit of lightning flash and hear the whinnying of a horse. You get closer, and find a Zebstrika (M).

Safari Balls: 9

Back
Top Bottom