• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Hall Of Immortals

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
Updates said:
Shop added
Shiny charm added and shiny encounter rate increased

You follow your guide along with the rest of the tour group into a large hall, which by the looks of it, is quite old. Your tour guide stops just at the entrance, where there appears to be several guards. "Welcome to our final destination, the Hall of Immortals!" she exclaims, with obviously fake enthusiasm. "This hall has just recently been discovered a year ago, and today, has been opened to the public! We currently only have one area open, as the others are under research or excavation, but simply going there is an adventure in itself!" You look inside, and you see that the large room extends into six pathways. The first is open, the sixth seems to be blocked be rubble, and the others are heavily guarded.

"In each of the halls, there is a set of doorways. And these doorways... Lead to a brand new world!" She looked expectantly at the group, but most of them just seemed confused. "In these worlds, we have discovered that Pokémon exist in them as well! We are opening these worlds for this purpose: Catching these Pokémon!" She motions to a sign near her, listing prices. It is a $10 entry fee, with an extra $1 for each Pokémon you catch, regardless of species or color. You will be supplied with 10 Safari Balls just before you go inside, and it is $5 for each extra set of 10." She holds up what seems to be a bracelet. "This item here will allow for us to bring you back here after you're done, and to deliver and extra Safari Balls. You will be charged for the total price just before you leave." She looks around the crowd, then directly at you. "Now... Who wants a go?"

Areas:

The Hall of Origin

Door One:
This door has a decoration of a large, blue bird above it. Just standing near it give you the chills.

Door Two:
This door has a decoration of a flaming bird above it. You feel yourself starting to sweat.

Door Three:
This door is decorated with a yellow, jagged bird. Your hair stands on end when you touch it.

Door Four:
This door has what looks like either a fetus or a cat decorated above it. You don't quite feel anything, but you feel oddly happy thought you're not sure why.

The Hall of Sun and Sea

[Under Research]

The Hall of Earth

[Under Research]

The Hall of Time and Space

[Under Research]

The Hall of Truth and Ideals

[Under Research]

The Hall of Life and Death

[Under Research]

Shop:

shinycharm.png
Shiny Charm - Doubles the chance of finding a shiny Pokémon.
Price: $5

Last edited:
A boy in the back raised his hand.
"I'd like to go."

"Perfect! Come forward, please" said the tour guide.

For this purpose, he sent out his Blastoise. He examined the doors carefully, feeling strange sensations when looking at each one. He was particularly drawn to the one with the pink cat fetus.

"That one. I'm going through that one" the boy said, pointing at the entranceway.

Sorry I'm late.

SpeideRainbows
The tour guide looks to you. "Oh? Which door would you like to go through?"

I Liek Squirtles
The tour guide attaches a bracelet to your wrist and gives you ten Safari Balls. She opens the door for you. You step through the door, and find yourself in an expansive forest. You turn around, to see that the door had disappeared.

You look around at your area. The leaves of the trees shimmer in the sunlight. In the distance, you can see a large tree, standing much higher than the others. While you're admiring the scenery, your Blastoise nudges you, and points towards a Munna coming out of a nearby bush.

Safari Balls: 10
Caught Pokémon: None
Partner Pokémon: Blastoise
Total Fee: $10

Last edited:
"Thanks, Mr. Turtle" Javier whispered to his Blastoise. He carefully approached the Munna, taking out one of his Safari Balls from his bag. Once he got close enough, he let out a soul-curdling primal yell, and lobbed the ball at the Munna.

(Forgot to mention it was female. I'll assume you still want it.)

You pick up and pocket the Munna. As you do, you hear leaves in the trees behind you rustling. You turn around, to see a Yanma (female) circling it.

Safari Balls: 9
Caught Pokémon: Munna(F)
Total Fee: $11

I Like Squirtles

As the Yanma flies by, you trudge on through the forest. As you explore, you see in a small clearing what looks like a field of moving flowers, all various colors. As you approach, small creatures riding the flowers see you, and scurry off, until one remains. It is a Flabébé (female) riding a red flower.

Safari Balls: 9
Caught Pokémon: Munna(F)
Total Fee: $11

SpeideRainbows
The tour guide sighs. "You also need to bring in a single Pokémon with you."

"Why, hello there! Would you like to accompany me, little one?" Javier told the flower baby playfully. He took out a ball, and once it wiggled thrice and clicked, he said "As if you even had a choice". He stuffed it in his bag along with the Munna.

Just before you head on, a group of what looks like a bunch of eggs marches in front of you. They seem to have heard what you said, and all had different opinions about it. The first Exccecute (female) head seemed angry, another seemed content, another pleased, another too tired to care, and the fifth was missing the top half of its body.

Safari Balls: 8
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red)
Total Fee: $12

Huh, these look like me during each day of school, thought Javier. He let the eggs be, seeing they were heading somewhere important. Along with Mr. Turtle, he decided to follow the eggs.

(That gave me a good chuckle.)

You follow the eggs for quite a ways, until you arrive at the base of the giant tree. there are several Pokémon around, but they hide in the bushes and trees when you arrive. You find yourself face-to-face with a Musharna, which was likely your little Munna's father.

Safari Balls: 8
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red)
Total Fee: $12

"Uh, sir, I believe I am in possession of your daughter" Javier told the Musharna somewhat embarrassed. "As is proper custom, I must capture you as well". He took out another ball, and a book of witty one liners. After flipping through a couple pages, he found the proper one. "I'm too hardboiled for this type of shizzle".

After you captured your victim's father, you feel a light wind on your back, which stings a bit after. You turn around, and see Mr. Turtle, who had been oddly quiet, step forward to attack. You find a very angry-looking Flabébé sitting atop an orange flower. Dang, this whole forest seems to hate you.

Safari Balls: 7
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M)
Total Fee: $13

Well, shit. Did I catch the king? No, the door had a cat fetus. Perhaps a duke or something?

Regardless, Javier stepped forward to catch the adorable flower baby. He tapped his bracelet, calling for more balls. He wasn't leaving any time soon. Toppling governments is fun!

You recieve 10 more Safari Balls. After you pocket the second Flabébé, you walk around the area a bit searching for more Pokémon. At one point, you begin to feel your eyelids getting heavy, and suddenly think it's a good idea to take a nap in that thorn bush over there. You shake your head, and spot a Drowzee (male) to your right.

Safari Balls: 11
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M) (Apparently a duke), Flabébé (F) (Orange)
Total Fee: $19

Urgh. This Drowzee is sure making me, uh...

Javier holds himself from the inevitable, albeit amusing, wordplay. Instead, he sleepily commands Mr. Turtle to flip the fuck out on that Drowzee.

As Mr. Turtle flips the fuck out on that Drowzee, you come back to your senses. Shortly after, a Yanma (female) circles a nearby tree. Could it be the same one as before?

Safari Balls: 11
Caught Pokémon: Munna (F), Flabébé (F) (Red), Musharna (M), Flabébé (F) (Orange)
Total Fee: $19

Jesus, this Yanma sure is stubborn, Javier thought, wondering what a Jesus is. A new 'mon, mayhaps?

Admiring the Yanma's determination, he took out a ball and lobbed it at the bug. "We need that kind of spunk on the team, eh, Mr. Turtle?" said the Trainer. Mr. Turtle nodded. Slowly, Javier began to climb the giant tree.

Back
Top Bottom