• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pets!

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
Who has pets? I want all of the pictures! Pet stories, too!

Here's my own adorable angel:

bella2_small.JPG

bella1_small.JPG

f76d2c4b856c51dc2de2faaf36f5d7e72c8ab5af.jpg

Bewmie, the three-legged JRT. He's my little goofball and I love him! He's kind of a dick sometimes, though.

I miss my dog Moh-Moh, she passed away back in September. She was AWESOME!

We also have a hamster named Apple. She loves her Uncle KFF!

EDIT: Unrelated, but this is my 1,337th post apparently!

Attachments

• goofball.jpg
    goofball.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 6
  • moh-moh.jpg
    moh-moh.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
So lively! So handsome! He looks like a cuddler. Does he cuddle?

Is this... the real Barfie?

So lively! So handsome! He looks like a cuddler. Does he cuddle?

Is this... the real Barfie?
It's the real Barfie!!! He cuddles very much! Sometimes it makes him a little flat, but he springs back into shape soon enough.

It's the real Barfie!!! He cuddles very much! Sometimes it makes him a little flat, but he springs back into shape soon enough.
Whoah... I feel like I've learned some kind of forbidden knowledge. I'm glad he's a great cuddler. What a good boy!

Bewmie, the three-legged JRT. He's my little goofball and I love him! He's kind of a dick sometimes, though.

I miss my dog Moh-Moh, she passed away back in September. She was AWESOME!

We also have a hamster named Apple. She loves her Uncle KFF!

EDIT: Unrelated, but this is my 1,337th post apparently!

terrier people UNITE we thrive on mischief and dogs getting into things they shouldn't

mine are basically the worst, so of course i love them.

BILUms1.jpg

maxy and violet ... they're already 9 and 13 respectively. my little old babies

I don't have any pictures of my own to offer, but I'm really happy this thread exists. You all have such adorable pets!

terrier people UNITE we thrive on mischief and dogs getting into things they shouldn't

mine are basically the worst, so of course i love them.

BILUms1.jpg

maxy and violet ... they're already 9 and 13 respectively. my little old babies
Ah, some quality puppers! Maxy looks like a good dog in this one, but Violet definitely has that aura of "You haven't found out what I did to your shoes yet," I think.

@Negrek, i can't believe this is the first i've seen of your cat!? sooo precious, omfg.

that kitten picture of birta is so cute oh my god. tiny little fluffy jellybean. why are kittens so cute, why can't they stay kittens forever. 😭

barfie is looking excellent as usual. i hope he is taking the divorce well. he has been in my prayers.

i think i have forced you all to look at her already, but here is my squishy little kitten, chai:
q5yk6n8.jpg

Simba, the shiba inu (its a japanese dog breed).

He's pretty old now.

...Also: Emmy's post is epic, as always :) <3

Back
Top Bottom