• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Uhhhh.

If Mawile is mafia I think this means there are no wolves on his wagon.

I still... think Negrek is town because of her claim though.

I'd feel better about someone investigating Mawile tonight and letting him live for another day tbh
I understand the principle, but I dunno how the risk/reward balance would go for theoretically outing someone who could prove Mawile's innocence. It's day 3 and there's still so many players. Revealing a cop so early with only three investigations and maybe one find (theoretically) would be preeeeeeeetty dangerous. ...Which I feel like other people must have said in the time it took for me to think of how to word this, lol.

fair otter but also he could just like?? watch a locktown tonight and see if info corroborates?

I understand the principle, but I dunno how the risk/reward balance would go for theoretically outing someone who could prove Mawile's innocence. It's day 3 and there's still so many players. Revealing a cop so early with only three investigations and maybe one find (theoretically) would be preeeeeeeetty dangerous. ...Which I feel like other people must have said in the time it took for me to think of how to word this, lol.
aren’t you voting odie? pls move tbh

fair otter but also he could just like?? watch a locktown tonight and see if info corroborates?
Are you thinking that if his role is true, he is town? Because I feel like it's maybe a bit more likely town because it's super weak on mafia, but it isn't like inherently towny.

one thing is that the person watched can claim if they did/didn't do anything but they don't know if they were visited

also I think he's telling the truth about his role but not sure if that necessarily means he's town

Are you thinking that if his role is true, he is town? Because I feel like it's maybe a bit more likely town because it's super weak on mafia, but it isn't like inherently towny.
i don't really see much mafia!use for his role tbh. i guess i was assuming that if it was true, he'd be town

Back
Top Bottom