• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create a rainbow with Pokemon you like!

Nice choices!! :D I really like Zapdos, and Ivysaur and Dhelmise definitely needs more appreciation.

slowbrocorphish
851.png
regirockbraixenheliolisk
870.png
archencelebibreloomaurorusmalamarnoibatpikipek
083-g.png
865.png

this was pretty hard. seems like i have a preference for warm-colored pokémon, huh? actually most of my favorites aren't even in here, i was just looking at the bulbapedia colors page and picking stuff that jumped out at me.

A nice warm rainbow is good too! :D The warm section (slowbro to archen) looks really nice tbh. AND the warm colours part 2 (featuring goodbirds)

This was tougher than I thought it would be lol
I wanted to limit myself to one line, so I picked a semi-arbitrary limit of 15 pokémon and then set to Bulbapedia’s list of pokémon by National Dex number… My “shortlist” ended up being 85 pokémon long, lol. I then picked the first 15 that came into mind and ordered them by colour… but then, rereading the original shortlist, I realised that I had forgotten some of my very favourite and, long story short, my rainbow now has the even more arbitrary number of 18 species. As it still fits in one line in a 1024-pixel-wide monitor, I’m fine with it.

There’s not a whole lot of red and too much yellow and I’m not 100% comfortable with the placement of braixen and absol, but it’s still pretty I guess??

zoroarkbraixenpumpkabooeeveewhimsicotthelioptilemawileleafeonsnivygardevoirreunicluslucariosneaseldrifloonespurrmewsylveonabsol

Back
Top Bottom