• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cats (2019) Mafia

so ... 21 players, 6 scum, 15 town initially --> 5 scum/10 town (+3rd party???) remaining

rn my head is at

towncore (for mech or for Reasons): mewt, emmy, bfree, skylar, rari, herbe (unless he thought things out vvv well)
town, but not quite core: VM (unless he last-minute counterclaimed jennyanydots to clear himself lol), blu (unless the alien thing was SUPER performative), trebek, rnp, kokorico
hmmmmmm: keldeo, mist, tofu, m+7

not bad honestly
mewt, sell me on the kyeugh towncore read?

Here's the ult wagon. Mr. Ultracool (8) (Tofu, Herbe, rari_teh, Mist1422, M Plus 7, kokorico, mewtini, Trebek)
this wagon seems... odd to me? why isn't more towncore here? all these other people are in my "huh? sure" tier tbh

emmy probably got blocked..... Feck. Cause it could totally frame kyeugh.

I mean... maybe you just can't check kyeugh because she's like... ultramafia. It's too soon to vote but like. I'm leaning towards her maybe?

it's pretty def a roleblock honestly lol. if she were ultramafia it would be green (godfather) :p

i think trebek was really towny and wouldn't have had to say [redacted post] as mafia, that was pretty clearly just him trying to vote for the right person

town, but not quite core: VM (unless he last-minute counterclaimed jennyanydots to clear himself lol)
this hypothesis would only work if either a) mafia!vm knows that jennyanydots is dead fsr or b) jennyanydots is mafia, which i’m not particularly inclined to believe tbh
i guess that puts vm in a situation where there’s almost no way he’s mafia imho

hmmmmmm: keldeo, mist, tofu, m+7
would you mind explaining your m+7 thoughts? i’m kinda surprised to see him this far low tbh

yeah to be clear i'm pretty damn sure VM is town
i don't think part (b) really matters though. i think any cat can be of any alignment, other than macavity himself

tbqh, i think m+7 has been pretty neutral-feeling to me lately even though i liked his initial posts. if i were a bit more stringent with my list i'd probably move koko/rnp down to hmmmm but koko making the remark about thinking i was a lover-type role warmed my heart

and trebek would probably stay in the town, but not core bracket

Back
Top Bottom