• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

I really panicked earlier on when I thought EOD was today, like omg can you imagine 😰

Good thing my brain just skipped a day, internally! ^^

@M Plus 7 - Nice to see you earlier! Do you have any thoughts on the game so far? What do you think your general strategy is going to be?

I have not read anything yet, but I will be sure to do that ASAP. I'm... unsure how to handle the mechanic of popularity, but I am assuming you all have discussed that at some length, so I will see what you all have said and if I have anything to add there.
there was talk of abstaining earlier on (around 95) and then in 134 ysabel proposed having a voting-representative system so that not everyone had to vote/run the risk of getting their popularity lowered - the second thing was the subject of lot of the day's discussion so you'll run into it for sure

Hi Superjolt and MP! Generically it'd be great to get your thoughts on everyone. I'm personally most interested in what you think of Ysabel, sanderidge, kokorico, and Trebek.

In general, it would be cool to get more votes on the table, you can always unvote or change them!

Longer post from me still coming at some point.

Keldeo placing a vote is interesting, but I'm glad a vote is happening! I'm not sure where to go on D1, and if anything it can help with mech stuff later on

it is scary tbh! i think that was kinda my main cats takeaway even if it lost the game - that owning your takes/instincts is better than psyching yourself out about them and hedging :v trying to keep that in mind but also i kind of suck at it so, we will see,

interesting how?
If I recall correctly Keldeo was the first person to vote in Cats, too, wherein he was a mafia goon. It is of course not necessarily AI but it's something to put a sticky note on imo ^^ He could just feel comfy enough this game to not mind making a similar play to his wolfplay

Looking at koko - I still think the keldeo read was a little quick because that keldeo post doesn’t seem like it could be outside his scum meta but I’m also not sure if scum!koko would go for such a quick read? I feel like Koko sounded kind of unsure of eirself in eir posts last game as scum (at least from what I remember, or maybe that was in the early game?) but sounds pretty confident this time around. Kind of unsure here though, I also didn’t really follow the read on blu

Also speaking of koko and questions for me: (no quote sorry but it was in 244) I’m kind of against it for reasons others said and also similar to mewtini I like seeing how votes/ wagons come together and looking at those later @kokorico

If I recall correctly Keldeo was the first person to vote in Cats, too, wherein he was a mafia goon. It is of course not necessarily AI but it's something to put a sticky note on imo ^^ He could just feel comfy enough this game to not mind making a similar play to his wolfplay
oh fair. i kind of think his vote there had less rationale than it seems to here, or at least i'm following it better in this game - and his vote there came earlier than it is now considering the variant daylengths

interesting how?
I was indeed!

@Eifie I am starting a wagon. Shower me in praise.

i wasn't sure if i was making that up or not tbh lol so i went to go find it. turns out the second part didn't happen (e was just talking about their town meta here, not eir wolfgame) but the first bit was this thing
I'm still a little sketched out by how early eir read on me was - I don't have a good grasp on eir playstyle but e read as fairly "TMI-y" as mafia in Cats (townreading people e knew to be town, sometimes based on very little), and like, I'd made literally 4 posts, ~2 of which were talking about this game and not theory. For a meta read that's based on the enduring absence of a certain form of hostility, it still feels a bit premature even if e was coming into the game looking for it. I would like other people to talk to me about this, I know I may be seizing onto something that isn't meaningful.

Votecount (#360):
Superjolt | 1 | Keldeo (#317)

Trebek votes mewtini [->1] (#216)
Trebek unvotes mewtini [0->] (#217)
mewtini votes kyeugh [->1] (#219)
mewtini unvotes kyeugh [0->] (#223)
Keldeo votes Superjolt [->1] (#317)

All votes on non-players have been removed from history for the sake of clarity.
Bolded are acive votes, italicized are active unvotes.

Back
Top Bottom