• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

good god, what the hell happened in your other games :P
Example:
Step 1: Rand self-alligned serial killer
Step 2: Claim that you are self-aligned serial killer
Step 3: Get yeeted D1
Step 4: Replace into the game on an alt D2
Step 5: Get booted because the hosts find out
Step 6: Ask someone in the game if you could borrow their account
Step 7: Get booted a third time
Step 8: ???
Step 9: Profit

While all this was going on a game was being played ig, involving a bodyguard which claimed cop with a fake red and got their check and themselves yeeted D2 and D3

good god, what the hell happened in your other games :P
Example:
Step 1: Rand self-alligned serial killer
Step 2: Claim that you are self-aligned serial killer
Step 3: Get yeeted D1
Step 4: Replace into the game on an alt D2
Step 5: Get booted because the hosts find out
Step 6: Ask someone in the game if you could borrow their account
Step 7: Get booted a third time
Step 8: ???
Step 9: Profit

While all this was going on a game was being played ig, involving a bodyguard which claimed cop with a fake red and got their check and themselves yeeted D2 and D3
this sounds like an unranked town of salem match ngl

you hate to see it

Actually, I am mad. At myself. Lol.
Didn't say it before but sorry town.
Gonna watch more games now instead of playing. And yeah oof, that game sounds like it must have been painful to watch.. But eh, no game is perfect imo.

Actually, I am mad. At myself. Lol.
Didn't say it before but sorry town.
Gonna watch more games now instead of playing. And yeah oof, that game sounds like it must have been painful to watch.. But eh, no game is perfect imo.
omg dude, no, you were great!!! i feel like everyone gets pocketed eventually tbh (i got incredibly screwed over the last two games i played here because of that) and tbqh you were really strong here, i so hope you keep playing :’))

Thanks guys ^^ you two (and everyone really) are great! And I'll be fine :3 I just need to focus more in RL for now
But I do think that I could learn more from watching, though, at least for a while Especially since I'm really used to the traditional format and the games here are certainly not :o

Back
Top Bottom