• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Small-ish Graphics Request Shop!

Sandstone-Shadow

A chickadee in love with the sky
Pronoun
she/her
So back in the day, I used to love making all sorts of little graphics things! Link buttons, banners, avatars, etc. Since there's been some re-emergence of fansites here, I've become inspired :D And so I thought I'd open a little request shop here in case anyone's interested?

Examples (pls ignore the giant Photobucket watermarks on all these, they're old and I can do better nowadays anyway):
Banners (the layout banners are pretty good examples too, and probably more recent)
Link buttons/avatars/profile icons (could be made circular for today's internet haha)

Anyone want anything? :D (do keep in mind I'm not guaranteeing I'll get to/finish anything but it'd be fun to try!)

I've been wanting a new banner for my fanfic for ages, so if you're feeling up to it, I'd love for you to try your hand at that! What do you need from me? Just a general idea of what I'd like on the banner/style/mood, or do you want me to actually give you some renders and so on?

I've been wanting a new banner for my fanfic for ages, so if you're feeling up to it, I'd love for you to try your hand at that! What do you need from me? Just a general idea of what I'd like on the banner/style/mood, or do you want me to actually give you some renders and so on?
Ooo sure, I’d love to!! :D Hmm yeah, how about let me know what kind of style/mood you want, along with size and text? If you have any particular renders in mind, I can use those, but otherwise I’ll probably pull from TCG art and the like! :D

Ooh! Can you make a cool Banner with Jirachi! I've been meaning to make a Jirachi style to my website forever and I'll make sure to credit you! :D

Ooo sure, I’d love to!! :D Hmm yeah, how about let me know what kind of style/mood you want, along with size and text? If you have any particular renders in mind, I can use those, but otherwise I’ll probably pull from TCG art and the like! :D
Awesome! I'd like a banner featuring Mewtwo, and I'm quite fond of this art specifically, though obviously if it doesn't work out feel free to use whatever images you think are appropriate. I think that illustration pretty well captures the mood I'd like: a bit dark and emphasizing the laboratory/genetic experiment aspect of Mewtwo. With text reading "Salvage"!

I think 450x150 would be a good banner size. Thanks for trying your hand at this!

Hi! I was wondering if possible, if you could make me a Crankgameplays avatar and forum signature/banner? any size works as long as it’s within forum limits! :3 could you possibly put my username on the forum signature?

and if it’s possible could you make it a sort of cute pastel theme? Sorry if this is too much to ask aa,,

Ooh! Can you make a cool Banner with Jirachi! I've been meaning to make a Jirachi style to my website forever and I'll make sure to credit you! :D
:D Sure I could probably make you a banner! Do you have any ideas on size and color scheme and stuff?

omg i almost forgot until this showed up in the "not read" list.

You don't need to do it anymore. :3 i'll probably ask later tho

omg i almost forgot until this showed up in the "not read" list.

You don't need to do it anymore. :3 i'll probably ask later tho
Ehehehe XD; glad it wasn’t urgent! I still have a file open for it so I’ll uh... do it eventually :D

Hi! I was wondering if possible, if you could make me a Crankgameplays avatar and forum signature/banner? any size works as long as it’s within forum limits! :3 could you possibly put my username on the forum signature?

and if it’s possible could you make it a sort of cute pastel theme? Sorry if this is too much to ask aa,,
Hi!! :D And sure, I’ll see what I can do!! I haven’t really been super on top of these requests so it probably won’t be anytime soon XD;

Back
Top Bottom