• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Even bringing up the possibility of insane cop seems like a very scummy play to me and it's frustrating me that no one else is seeing that.
?????
i am bringing it up because i want to think of ways that you could be town tbh!! i don't know how that's scummy, especially when there are flavor + TVT metagame reasons for me to wonder

-m

you'll send a hundo bucks to everyone if you're an insane cop? sounds like something someone who's not a cop at all would say
oh my god

I literally asked Mawile if cop sanities were a thing in this game and he said he doesn't like ever using them (that was my first thought too when I got a redcheck on raritini)

either lynch rari or skylar today or yeet me then vig/yeet them both when i flip town. i don't even care anymore.

this is maybe awkward since i'm affected tbh but
would he have directly said 'yes' even if you were insane tbh?
-m

I literally asked Mawile if cop sanities were a thing in this game and he said he doesn't like ever using them (that was my first thought too when I got a redcheck on raritini)
wait, you asked him this after you got your role?
no, i asked last night
last night is after the game started, so yes, that means you asked after you received your role. why on earth would you believe anything mawile tells you about your own role, especially a question to which giving a reliable answer would ruin the point, in a game where it's established the gm can't be trusted? o_o that's really why you're so sure you're not insane?

is he gonna tell the truth? or is he gonna give you a sideways answer and say he doesn't know?

even flavor-wise, it doesn't make sense. if you're insane and ask... god? yourself? what is the gm in this situation idk. if you ask your inner self if you're insane are they gonna say yes

explain the one-shot ability then

do you think i'm some kind of insane motion detector as well?

of course the actual scumteam wants to bring up the idea of cop sanities just to discredit me. the last time an insane cop was even suggested was MF's fakeclaim in TVT mafia and we all know how that turned out

i can't wait for the other head to get back here and tell me what to think. because i am Lost
vm still sounds like frustrated!town recently but i'm just so ... ?!?!?!
and why did he not reveal that this was why he was so sure of his sanity before??

-m

i mean, if you're telling the truth about the motion detector- and that's a BIG if- it could also be insane, innit, explaining why my visit didn't show up. but occam's razor you're lying out your ass

of course the actual scumteam wants to bring up the idea of cop sanities just to discredit me
if the actual scumteam saw this and went "oh fuck, it's the cop" why would they not simply kill you overNight tbh instead of some people, i.e. ME who got 'redchecked,' trying to finagle ways that you could still be town

-m

Back
Top Bottom