• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

i'm not really sure how, if you're actually town, you can genuinely be sure you're not insane. your conclusions here—that tbh² and dm are anti-town—do not make any amount of sense outside the context of your checks. tbh² had absolutely no reason in the world to help start and drive the wagon against a teammate d1, nor did dm, and your read on dm is dependent on the existence of a cult, for which there is also no evidence. your koko read is directly contradicted by a check from another cop claim—both that and the presence of an additional alignment-checking role make sense only in a world in which you are insane. i understand not immediately accepting the idea, but the fact that you aren't considering it at all strikes me as anti-town. you're betting a lot on this for no solid reason. if you are actually trying to solve for the right reasons, you should be trying to work through this information in good faith rather than doubling down and trying to shade the guy who claimed against you for no reason other than baseless security in your role's sanity.

let's live, for a moment, in the world where trebek is bus driver and VM is lying

we're thinking trebek switched me and raritini on n0

storm's n1 check on hydreigon got redirected to raritini, so presumably hydrei+raritini were trebek's n1 targets...

this might be a bit of a stretch, but is there anyone (other than VM) who targeted raritini last night and could confirm whether or not their action was redirected to hydreigon...? you don't need to say what the action is if you're concerned

tbh i don't really think we should read too far into this trebek soft thing that could have very easily not been a soft until he comes in here to confirm it, especially since it's the only reason to assume a swap when all the rest of this information points to a simple redirect.

but, fair. honestly the strongest evidence we're going to have either way is whether or not the actions are still fucked up on n2

i should reiterate that i genuinely care for each member of this community but when playing games i hate everyone who isn't helping me win

this might be a bit of a stretch, but is there anyone (other than VM) who targeted raritini last night and could confirm whether or not their action was redirected to hydreigon...? you don't need to say what the action is if you're concerned
we targeted hydre last night and what we expected to happen, didn't happen
i'm guessing no, but would you have any way of knowing if it happened to someone else instead?

we would know if it like. went through on someone else successfully. but it didnt go through
for context the same events could have happened if we were roleblocked? i find that less likely though

we would know if it like. went through on someone else successfully. but it didnt go through
for context the same events could have happened if we were roleblocked? i find that less likely though
huh. if you were just redirected, though, wouldn't it appear to have gone through to you, since the action wasn't actually being cancelled? i was definitely roleblocked as last night (i was told i got NO result, whereas i still received results when i was redirected n0), so if you were too it sounds like maybe there are multiple roleblockers at play

Back
Top Bottom