• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

also i'm not saying- like you're saying "i can use both of them at once because why would i choose one over the other" but the same thing goes for my role, why would i choose to ninjafy someone if i could clear them? but mine still has me choose one over the other

if i'm mafia or cult why would i ever use MY one shot instead of my sensei ability? unless you think i'm lying about that
I don't think you used it at all, it was just cult theater to make you both look towny
i can prove you wrong but i think i'm gonna wait till tomorrow
How would you prove me wrong if it's a one-shot ability and you already claim to have used it? 🤔
you know what? fuck it, we're doing it now

look at 1099, 1100, and 1101

if we are to believe your ability can be recharged how is that any more plausible than me being able to use mine in addition to my night action?

i now humbly request that the transporter, if not mafia, uses their ability on me

let's recap during day 1

Hello hello everybody!

We got a fun little order last night, to paste this:

The Flaming Scarlet Pupil of the Nonlinear Eternal Night-Bringer has cast a spell on me, and I am required to proclaim that my true alignment is that of the Town.

What are everyone's thoughts about that. is that the Truth or B___S____ ? Just something to think about,

Btw did any special actions happen during night 1 ?

transporter/bus driver are both used

also it could be a redirector not a transporter

hydre is trying to help von discredit me prolly

scumchat blowing up rn, i know von is a fast typer so if he had a response already he woulda said it

gotta go talk to his lil scum buddies. gotta collude and try n' make a big argument against me and have everyone defend that claim

also fwiw I should probably confirm that I did indeed give RNP the gift

not claiming whether that's my main or 1-shot ability but I will confirm that I noactioned n0

von has a nasty habit of being a silver-tongued rat whom somehow weasels his way out of votes so i'm just gonna badger him till eod

silver-tongued rat
i think this is unnecessary tbh. :s

i was really straining myself to give hydreigon the benefit of the doubt up until now, but i feel like these recent posts align them with vm pretty much for sure, and i'm getting the impression they've got some kind of out-of-thread communication since their talking points seem to be somewhat in line. that might be me reading something that isn't there, but the vibes are bad.

Back
Top Bottom