• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

unvote and I'm gonna need awhile to think through the implications of all these claims

at least somebody and maybe multiple people have to be lying/tampered with/unreliable

yeah I am. really confused with what's going on

at least given kyeugh was also redirected, it seems pretty certain that's a power in play - tho I'm essentially a noob, idk if that's common in these setups. I'd forgotten cops could have less than 100% true results until now,,,

ok, cool, thanks. my quote is this:
i'm not even lying rn i had a dream the other night that i got married to ed sheeran and i woke up in a cold sweat at 5:30am
anyway
with the logic being that, since i wake up so early, i stroll around town in the mornings while everyone else is sleeping and look into their windows for fun, and since no one thinks to conceal evidence within their own homes, i'm able to discern their alignments.

yeah I am. really confused with what's going on

at least given kyeugh was also redirected, it seems pretty certain that's a power in play - tho I'm essentially a noob, idk if that's common in these setups. I'd forgotten cops could have less than 100% true results until now,,,
yeah, i'm certain it's in play now that you've mentioned being affected by it too. whether it's town or not, who knows. by the way, when i was talking yesterDay about being unsure about the immunities since i had knowledge of another role that hadn't been mentioned but seemed like something someone should be immune to, redirection is what i was talking about.

my role flavor is
Joking? You think I'm joking? My claim was 100% serious, and you know what? Having just consulted my role PM again... I see now that I also get the irl bank account details of all players in the mafia, starting on N1! Can't believe I missed that...

pretty self-explanatory
I have a gutread on this and I need to ask you something weird, please bear with me. I will explain myself after you answer

is your entire role (cop) + (unclaimed immunity) or do you have a third mechanical aspect? regardless of whether that answer was yes or no, please describe how your role PM connected your flavor quote to all the non-cop part(s) of your role

(it's ok with me if you sidestep around claiming any more mech details, I am purely interested in flavor)

my role flavor is
Joking? You think I'm joking? My claim was 100% serious, and you know what? Having just consulted my role PM again... I see now that I also get the irl bank account details of all players in the mafia, starting on N1! Can't believe I missed that...

pretty self-explanatory
I have a gutread on this and I need to ask you something weird, please bear with me. I will explain myself after you answer

is your entire role (cop) + (unclaimed immunity) or do you have a third mechanical aspect? regardless of whether that answer was yes or no, please describe how your role PM connected your flavor quote to all the non-cop part(s) of your role

(it's ok with me if you sidestep around claiming any more mech details, I am purely interested in flavor)
I am a cop with an immunity to cult recruitment (I didn't want to say this because I'd rather the cult waste an action trying to recruit me)

alright I am still Very Intrigued and Confused but gonna go to bed, looking forward to more wow reactions when I wake up,

my role flavor is

pretty self-explanatory

I am a cop with an immunity to cult recruitment (I didn't want to say this because I'd rather the cult waste an action trying to recruit me)
i think jack was mostly asking about the stuff other than this tbh, like an extra action as mist says + the specific flavor mawile used to connect your quote to your power.

my latest read is VM seems town to me at least for now, unless VM is faking and is actually a vig which would making him a wildcard ( not mafiia nor pure town )

i think jack was mostly asking about the stuff other than this tbh, like an extra action as mist says + the specific flavor mawile used to connect your quote to your power.

I have a saved message I was about to post on the assumption VM doesn't have an extra action and isn't willing to go more indepth in flavor, but yes, this

I will hold off on my saved message for a bit to allow VM to respond

right I see what you're probably thinking about

I had a 1-shot motion detector ability that I used on Despicable Meme n0 and got no result, so that's why I figured the H&M&F/RNP thing must have been scum theater

Back
Top Bottom