• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

(i just like writing flavor and i had a Method for writing role PMs where I would fill in the flavor and then fill in the corresponding part of the summary for each part of a role as I went, and clearly this method failed on both you and another person due to me getting distracted. i apologize for the inconvenience)
you're supposed to get illogically angry and modkill me

okay so this might be even more relevant now - I tracked hydreigon last night, but my result was. not hydreigon at all, but tbh² and I sure would like an explanation of what happened there!

(for what it's worth, they did not appear to target anyone)
wait fuck if your results were swapped that means VM's probably were too

Hydreigon again

I tracked despicable meme, who also didn't target anyone! this would have been very uneventful if not for getting results from someone completely different

(i just like writing flavor and i had a Method for writing role PMs where I would fill in the flavor and then fill in the corresponding part of the summary for each part of a role as I went, and clearly this method failed on both you and another person due to me getting distracted. i apologize for the inconvenience)
you're supposed to get illogically angry and modkill me
lmao no i'm having too much fun being entertained to modkill people for stuff like that

okay so this might be even more relevant now - I tracked hydreigon last night, but my result was. not hydreigon at all, but tbh² and I sure would like an explanation of what happened there!

Hydreigon again
no... mine were definitely not swapped

Hydreigon again
are you saying your result PM used tbh's username?

Hydreigon again
are you saying your result PM used tbh's username?
yes

I also could clearly see that my results were swapped! I imagine it would be the same for vm or any other role where you get information back at the end of the night phase

actually, i'm going to just say it now. my role is the witness. i have the power to check someone's alignment each night or, if that person dies, i receive the alignment of their killer. i watched tbh² n0 and had my result redirected to koko, and received a red check (hence my day yesterday). i watched jack last night and was blocked.

vm, if you're town, one of us is insane. i'm actually going to move my vote off you for now because i don't think it's impossible you're telling the truth and are just insane, but i'm going to move to kokorico instead.

I may be able to resolve this conflict tonight tbh so I think going after one of koko/tbh^2 is not the worst of ideas

Back
Top Bottom