• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

cant tell if hydrei is being intentionally scummy to get lynched as alien or is just not accustomed to our meta or is just genuinely mafish

you know not to immediately change subjects

but looking back on evidence from my role pm, i'm pretty sure the passives are bullshit

i dunno if this is gonna put me in the gm's bad books but basically when i first got my role there was an empty space that just said (passive)

as if they fucked up and forgot to copy/paste a sample message

i dunno if this is gonna put me in the gm's bad books but basically when i first got my role there was an empty space that just said (passive)

as if they fucked up and forgot to copy/paste a sample message
it's cause i went to go eat a snack and thought i finished yours

why did you need time to finish writing a passive? were you trying to come up with something that made sense but didn't affect the game?

why would there be filler space in the summary for a passive if everyone didn't have one?

not just one empty slot, but two. like you used a template for writing roles and forgot to fill mine.

so you're admitting that the passives are tied only to flavor and not actual mechanical aspects of the game. very illuminating

okay so this might be even more relevant now - I tracked hydreigon last night, but my result was. not hydreigon at all, but tbh² and I sure would like an explanation of what happened there!

(for what it's worth, they did not appear to target anyone)

(i just like writing flavor and i had a Method for writing role PMs where I would fill in the flavor and then fill in the corresponding part of the summary for each part of a role as I went, and clearly this method failed on both you and another person due to me getting distracted. i apologize for the inconvenience)

okay so this might be even more relevant now - I tracked hydreigon last night, but my result was. not hydreigon at all, but tbh² and I sure would like an explanation of what happened there!

(for what it's worth, they did not appear to target anyone)
what was your n0 result?

Back
Top Bottom