• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

I find the fact that you're not willing to elaborate on that a little suspicious! if it's basic it shouldn't be anything difficult to reveal?

Another thought I just had, was it could be possible that Seshas might not have been able to complete that list due to being yeeted D1
to complete writing the list? but she wrote it in the first few hours of the phase

-m

.... yeah they're all passive haha. who are you asking permission from? most of us have shared ours without consequence so Mawile is clearly ok w it

@kyeugh what does your read list look like vaguely? if you have it
-m
sure! was thinking a bit about this overNight.

to preface, i'm going to say that i was of course majorly wrong about seshas, but for reasons that i still feel were valid and that i'll explain at a later time. i expect to receive some heat today for having defended her, and that's fine, but i do ask that you kind of give me the benefit of the doubt on this. for what it's worth, and i'm sure that isn't much, i don't think i ever go that far defending a partner.

seshas's flip ended up altering a lot of my reads, but i think at the moment my list looks something like this, vaguely ordered within tiers:
very probably town:
  • tbh² — i've just been getting really good vibes from you. i'm not sure what to expect from this hydra as a wolf, but i really liked the way our conversation about seshas/koko felt yesterday, and i think you've had a good, solvy mindset.
  • despicable meme — between the rnp thing and the early, judicious push on seshas, i'm gonna say you've got to be villager here.
towny enough:
  • rnp — sort of an association read with despicable meme. i'm currently operating under the assumption that the entire debacle with rnp's alignment reveal was exactly as it appeared. i was close to putting him in the higher tier, but i still am not convinced his role MUST be town, and that's kind of the only thing going for him imo, so i'm reserving a bit of suspicion.
  • keldeo—nothing solid here, i've just gotten good vibes. i thought his eod felt pretty good, with the caveat that his eod was basically all of his posting yesterDay. i feel like his thoughts felt a bit more similar to the ones he has as town—the last few games, where he's rolled wolf, i just felt that his tone was somewhat different. not really sure i can expand on or substantiate that, which is why he's sitting in this middle tier.
meh:
  • vm—i want to say town here for the gambit with hydreigon, but i'll feel much better about you once i have a better idea of hydreigon. if they flip wolf it means they didn't fall for the trick after all, which could have any of several implications. i guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, but i don't want to read vm too highly on that point for now. everything else from him has been kind of shrug.
  • storm—idk, i've never had a read on you at any point in any game, tbh. i guess your posting seems fine but it kind of always does, so idk. i guess you're being somewhat more aggressive here, which is a decent look.
  • mist—i'm finding it pretty hard to get a read on you too, but i think that's sort of normal for me. you kind of evade me no matter what. i want to say your switch off seshas during eod yesterday was actually townier than not? that's pretty much the only real thought i have on you. i get lightly scummy vibes from you at all times, but i'm trying to look past them because they don't seem to ever have anything to do with your actual alignment, lol.
  • jackpk—not gonna lie, i have no idea how to read you at all. my instinct seems to be to read you as mafia for some reason. i don't feel that you've done anything particularly towny yet though.
  • kokorico—i don't actually feel better than i did about em yesterday tone-wise, but i meant what i said about em and seshas not being w/w, so uh, here we are i guess. idk, i'm not really going to push on this for now, although i'm keeping my eye on it.
post moar:
  • butterfree
  • indigoemmy
ööörgh:
  • hydreigon—i actually disagree that seshas's weird fixation on them was seshas trying to build up cred for her wolfbuddy. i feel like that would be a bit heavy-handed tbh, and it was utterly unnecessary at the time as hydreigon wasn't really under any fire. in fact, i'd say doing so put hydreigon under more fire than they would be otherwise. however, i do think hydreigon's last minute vote was a bit weird, and i have no idea what is going on with their posting right now. could be a culture difference? i guess? idk, i'm a bit wigged out. on the other hand, if this is actually just a culture clash i'm pretty sure nothing hydreigon ever says is going to make me feel better about them, so meh.
before writing this post i feel like i had a better grasp on the gamestate, but i don't really. any bad vibes i get from people (jack, mist, koko) are not vibes i'm interested in pushing right now, nor are they vibes i feel that i can explain (more than i already have anyway), so a bit blank and directionless at the moment. that said, i do feel pretty good about my townreads (tbh/dm), although i suspect they feel somewhat less decent about me? heh.

i don't think mf will object to my vote on hydreigon25 right now, since i'm unsatisfied by their reactions in thread today and we already sussed them

Hydreigon, please just... stop using text colors altogether. You don't know what skin everyone else is using and it's just much clearer if nobody can accidentally miss some information because it blended into the background.

I have the opposite of good feelings and have more I could say here but. I might hold off for now

also yes accessibility in terms of visibility is a really good idea!

is there anyone with like, good hydre feelings right now? or has had any good hydre feelings post- sesh flip?
definitely not good feelings. however i do want to reiterate that i don't believe seshas's posting about them was necessarily a wolf buttering up their partner for the thread. could have been going for the pocket, etc. while i agree hydreigon looks pretty o__o rn, i think assuming that about their dynamic makes them look quite a lot worse and i don't want to end up tunnelling due to it when that might not be fair/accurate.

that said, i thinking "meh idk that i really want to pile onto this wagon, i'll let it develop a bit first" but it's way, way early into the day so i don't think there's actually any harm in placing my vote on hydreigon25 for now.

Back
Top Bottom