• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

well, this is bittersweet. rip trebek :(
during the night, we have arrived to the same conclusion about hydreigon25 as jack did, so we’re parking our vote at them for now. we’re going to post our case on them later tonight.
- rari

I cannot recall, did hydreigon post an immunity??

also I can now say I had some weird feelings about seshas claiming to be pocketed by me in tarot when I do not. actually recall interacting much specifically beyond asking a few questions?? I found it odd that it stuck out so much that it came up several times as a fear when reading me, but now I feel it probably was also to better establish a town vibe? if that makes sense??

and it definitely put me off but I thought actually saying something so early on would be needlessly confrontational, and tbh I was a bit intimidated,,,

probs. either way, since you knew about it before i even claimed it, i think i can vouch for mist

did i have a sandwich quote? seshas said i did but it didn't occur to me until now to look for it

and i cant find it

Well that was a plot twist.

I still haven't finished catching up on the posts I missed yesterday and am still a bit fried after the operation (though feeling better) so don't expect me to contribute too hard just yet. Reserving judgement on Hydreigon et al until I've actually done the reading.

Is mafia fruit vendor a thing? I was kind of assuming not, and that this made Mist aligned with Seshas, but maybe it's just shenanigans being shenanigans(tm).

did i have a sandwich quote? seshas said i did but it didn't occur to me until now to look for it

and i cant find it
i think it’s the one i have in my sig. something about “the only way i would take orders from you is if my job applications at subway went through”
- rari

VP since you tried shenanigans before the EoD 1 i question your motive, i also find Keldeo's EoD Response suspicious

Back
Top Bottom