• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

i disagree that rnp is necessarily town if he's telling the truth, because his actual role (not the one-shot part) is NAI, but more useful to scum than town.
how is a public check ever a wolf role
his one-shot part of his role isn't even necessarily guaranteed to be a public check, it could easily be "send message via GM" that hypowolf!rnp could've used to trick herbem&f

I don't know if a Seshas yeet right now is the best idea, so unless we hop on board with Despicable Meme that's what will happen? Seshas can maybe give a sandwich to tbh or Hydreigon or someone else who is very likely town

i disagree that rnp is necessarily town if he's telling the truth, because his actual role (not the one-shot part) is NAI, but more useful to scum than town.
his one-shot part of his role isn't even necessarily guaranteed to be a public check, it could easily be "send message via GM" that hypowolf!rnp could've used to trick herbem&f
Oh god ahah.

nvm I gave it a second thought and I was underthinking this

I read through some of skylar's posts on kokorico and can't quite agree largely because... they were about the cult speculation, which I did read, and I honestly kind of agreed with koko there and was surprised by how forcefully e was pushed back against?

i'm... not sure why it wouldn't be? what
this is weird vibes
why would a thread alignment check be >rand wolf when it would give town a confirmed player?!
-m
because it's makes people feel the exact way you do now, and shenanigans. this kind of thinking is why no one wanted to consider fishing brothers could be scum in tvt. i'm personally not interested in assuming anyone is town purely by virtue of "their role LOOKS town" unless it's literally something like cop, because it's seeming increasingly likely to me that this is a bastard game anyway.

seshas v, she's still trying to solve i think?!
unvote and maybe i'll figure out where to go in a min

I guess yeah I shouldn't be putting so much into "it seems town" because shenanigans but like

Ugh idk

seshas v, she's still trying to solve i think?!
unvote and maybe i'll figure out where to go in a min
if i even have time
urk
i thought her public gunsmith post felt like town trying to make sense of spec even w impending lynch but now rari and i are flailing
-m

Back
Top Bottom