• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

herbe, you mention hydrei/vm being w/w; can you give me some thoughts on this?
as far as i can tell, koko is a wolf if vm is town (bc he's insane), and e's a wolf if he isn't (because my check is still real, and his was to cover for a partner), so i think my vote is exactly where it should be.

well, i was more certain of it before i found out tbh and hydre might have gotten switched last night, but i could totally see vm orchestrating the lie detector stunt for cred

well, i was more certain of it before i found out tbh and hydre might have gotten switched last night, but i could totally see vm orchestrating the lie detector stunt for cred
ah, i meant can you give me some thoughts on the quote i attached. sorry, my phrasing was kind of confusing there.

herbe, you mention hydrei/vm being w/w; can you give me some thoughts on this?
as far as i can tell, koko is a wolf if vm is town (bc he's insane), and e's a wolf if he isn't (because my check is still real, and his was to cover for a partner), so i think my vote is exactly where it should be.
i think it makes perfect sense from your perspective as town yknow? i guess i'm a bit too tunneled on vm to entertain a world where he's town but theres no way he's a sane cop haha. your kokovote is fine

like, i don't necessarily tone scumread koko, but if the mech is there the mech is there. honestly i haven't given koko's tone much thought (another reason why i'm more comfy voting vm)

do you think it's possible that koko is town?
i mean if you're lying sure
if you're sure vm is either scum or insane, do you really think i'm lying?
no, so that's the only way that koko could be town. so e's scum
mm, okay. if we agree on that point, i feel like koko is mechanically the better lynch here, since the option remains that vm is an insane cop (however unlikely; i do agree he's likely scum as well).

i guess i'm trying to work out here, like... i can definitely vibe with a vm lynch, although i'm curious what he'll have to say next. his silence is kind of ?, but it's also nearly 1am for him, so meh.

however, i believe koko must be a wolf here, regardless of vm's alignment and regardless of your pov, and that's why i think lynching em makes more sense. the only way e can possibly be town from my pov is that i am insane, vm is scum, and his check on em was a throwaway lie*—from everyone else's pov, there's also the possibility that i'm lying. which, fair enough i guess, but unless you actually believe i'm lying or really have reason to believe that edge case, i think koko makes the most sense for the lynch today.

* i only bring this up because the thought that i might be insane occurred to me after seshas's lynch yesterday, since i really did believe the w/v thing and as a witness i would have a method of eventually mechanically confirming my own sanity; but given the stuff that's transpired toDay, i think it's way, way more likely that i'm simply sane, and everything really is as it looks to me right now.

really, i dunno who to vote for. every time I think i have a good hold on the sitch, it changes, so. cool beans. however i will state that i'm still feeling a vm lynch today. am open to lynching koko if that's the play here.

...really wish i had a more useful role to town. gets boring having weird roles like this. every night i can block info? damn, what a deal, that.

oh, uh, i forget if i said this but i didn't use my normal ability last night.

nobody would like that tbh. even i wouldn't like that. sucks that it's not even a funny role.

Back
Top Bottom