• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

hmm

i can vibe with that claim, and that’s also what i had picked up on earlier but was just unsure of

and tbh vig claims often self-resolve anyways so i’ll vibe with mf

vm, do you think it’s worthwhile to discuss flavor? like, is there a tie in to why you have the power you do

i don't feel like jumping on the MF wagon especially when she's not around to defend and could be an important PR so all i can really do is urge people to abstain, and we can get a lot more information tomorrow

speaking of terrorists...

At this point, the fates have conspired against me I believe in making this to be what I percieve as the optimal play
I would have you know that I am in fact a 1-shot dayvig and in the process of counterclaiming Vipera

until next game?

Explode Vipera Magnifica

:blobsalute: :blobsalute: :blobsalute:

At this point, the fates have conspired against me I believe in making this to be what I percieve as the optimal play
I would have you know that I am in fact a 1-shot dayvig and in the process of counterclaiming Vipera

until next game?

Explode Vipera Magnifica

what the fuck

until next game?

Explode Vipera Magnifica

mfw seshas doesn’t live until D2

until next game?

Explode Vipera Magnifica

not if i explode you first

Explode Seshas

As the residents of the Power Plant continue on about their day, a large explosion rocks the plant from out of nowhere. Someone notices it came from the west wing of the plant, and within seconds everyone rushes over to see what could've happened. Once there, three things immediately pop into view: a large, smoldering crater, and the lifeless bodies of Seshas and Vipera Magnifica at the bottom.

Seshas has died. She was mafia.
Vipera Magnifica has died. He was town.

Heated discussion during the day is halted by an explosion rocking Ohmtown, and the loss of two of their own. In the light of this event, the townsfolk deem it necessary to discharge one of their own, M&F.

The Pokemon doesn't resist much as they toss her into the river, not to be seen again.

The town investigates her... nest? House? Nesthouse. They find documents written in the odd language that pokemon with no opposable thumbs write in, detailing instructions to steal the generator from Ohmtown.

The lettering written in blood is slowly, but surely, being deciphered by a town member.

"**e***n***e********"

M&F has died. She was mafia.

Night 1 will end on August 2nd at 12:00 PM, EST

Votecount:
Vipera Magnifica (1):
tbh^2 (#185)
M&F (2): Seshas (#226), Cojiro (#250), Trebek (#261)
Abstain (1): Vipera Magnifica (#181), Zero Moment (#184)
Not Voting (5): Herbe, Hydreigon25, Ysabel, Flora, M&F

Seshas votes Zero Moment (#143)
Vipera Magnifica votes Flora (#177)
Herbe abstains (#179)
Vipera Magnifica abstains (#181)
Zero Moment abstains (#184)
tbh^2 votes Vipera Magnifica (#185)
Herbe unvotes (#191)
Seshas votes Vipera Magnifica (#204)
Trebek votes Vipera Magnifica (#206)
Seshas votes M&F (#226)
Cojiro votes M&F (#250)