• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

idk for me reading rnp’s claim was just kinda like. why *would someone lie about that right out of the gate i guess
-m
so i am inclined to just vibe
agree that visits might make sense though. i just didn’t really think it checks out as a potential mafia fakeclaim (in that case it’d be like ... purely because he got worried about getting copchecked n0 or something i suppose?)

idk for me reading rnp’s claim was just kinda like. why lie about that right out of the gate i guess
-m
i'm more inclined to believe him since it can be easily proven by basically anyone with a targetable night action, plus he seems about the same amount as irritated as when i gave him a basically useless main power in ooctvt
yes to be clear that’s what i meant!

I'm inclined to believe RNP tbh! In prior games he's made entirely truthful claims, but then gotten sussed real hard because of his typing style and mannerisms 😲 I don't feel like this is the kind of role he'd lie about, it seems like a real big disadvantageous role

So I've been playing a lot of Ocarina of Time randomiser lately, and my good friend Evan made me a custom game

I open up my inventory, and lo and behold, I start with a very special item... Cojiroooooo! 🐔😍💙 @kokorico

One day we'll have a chicken Pokémon with a blue shiny!! :D

Hey uh... Does anyone know when the times of the day and night phases end? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Okay well, I just want to say, I didn't block the N0 kill. And I have no badge-costing abilities, but I can choose who to give badges to if I die! I also have a one-shot role (not badge-costy) but I'm going to hold off on saying what it is for now, because, no one else is really claiming. Just, don't give me your badges (if that's even a thing people can do here idk how badge work).

Hey uh... Does anyone know when the times of the day and night phases end? Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Okay well, I just want to say, I didn't block the N0 kill. And I have no badge-costing abilities, but I can choose who to give badges to if I die! I also have a one-shot role (not badge-costy) but I'm going to hold off on saying what it is for now, because, no one else is really claiming. Just, don't give me your badges (if that's even a thing people can do here idk how badge work).
Should we claim? Because I really could claim, meow.

I don't have a problem with claiming because my role isn't super powerful (but I guess potentially could be, once, if I have some information, which I cannot obtain myself). I would be okay with it for me but it makes sense if people are worried about exposing their roles to the mafia members. I think it'd be a nice change of pace to just have everyone claim D1 but don't think we'll get everyone to do that, lol.

Anyway, I'll claim because I don't have a problem with people knowing, and it sounds like I wouldn't be a prime target atm:

I think mine like a one-shot ability duplicator: with my photography skills, I can choose a person to copy their action. Then, the next night or day phase (it said night or day? Are there day actions?), I will use that action. It could be useful if I know for sure who I am copying, but could also just fail if people fake roleclaim, so I'm a bit hesitant about it (especially now early game). Like I said, it's only a one-shot as well.

Just for reference in case people missed my other post: when I die, I can give two badges to someone of my choosing.

Well, if you claimed, I'll have to do so too, meow, I guess. I can visit people at night and see who visited them that night. Sadly, I won't see their allegiance or anything beyond who they visited... 😸
That said... Bluwiikoon, would you mind telling meow what action you targeted Vipera Mafnifica with? 😼

Anyway, I'll claim because I don't have a problem with people knowing, and it sounds like I wouldn't be a prime target atm:

I think mine like a one-shot ability duplicator: with my photography skills, I can choose a person to copy their action. Then, the next night or day phase (it said night or day? Are there day actions?), I will use that action. It could be useful if I know for sure who I am copying, but could also just fail if people fake roleclaim, so I'm a bit hesitant about it (especially now early game). Like I said, it's only a one-shot as well.

Just for reference in case people missed my other post: when I die, I can give two badges to someone of my choosing.

It's not me, it's you!? 😲

That could be handy if we get inspection results on D2 or D3 :D A secondary detective! (needless to say @ anyone reading, don't out yourself yet if you're a detective, we need you!)

Back
Top Bottom