• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Speaking of which, I gotta go get a fresh drink and a snack!! I took my insulin and then got distracted 😄

Prepare for trouble...
ggg

It's already been a pretty interesting Day so far, huh?

not even just inforoles

some motherfucker gives me a fruit? mf tells them i'm mafia. someone roleblocks me? mf tells them i'm mafia. i get killed? mf tells them i'm mafia
Sounds like a pretty incriminating role. Well, my night action gives me precisely zero info, normally, so I can check that one toNight ^

give me badges and good things will happen
give me badges and good things will happen
wrt this i think my role doesn’t have the best badgepower
i mean, it’s good but. it can also be a waste. i recommend you to deposit your badges somewhere else
my badge power is literally worthless i think mf has it in for me
hmm my badge power is like medium usefulness? definitely don't prioritize me to give badges to, but maybe drop one on me if you've already allocated everything you want to allocate and you have one leftover

i might be jumping the gun here, but i don’t think your line of reasoning is townsided
I expected about this much when I said it tbh
I distinctly remember Seshas/Zori mentioning in at least one past game, maybe two, that when they're a wolf they powerwolf hard

idk whether to read this as powerwolfing but it's definitely something to keep in mind

Mine can be pretty useful, but it's incredibly situational 😸
how about badge-charged vigilante
what are you asking specifically? what i think of you having claimed? or is this just rhetorical
-m
Yeah, what's your rolename? XD

not even just inforoles

some motherfucker gives me a fruit? mf tells them i'm mafia. someone roleblocks me? mf tells them i'm mafia. i get killed? mf tells them i'm mafia
Sounds like a pretty incriminating role.
mm. i kind of think that if rnp’s telling the truth then it doesn’t really make sense for actual mafia to have a role like that (obligatory “lol role-alignment spec,” i’ll be waiting to see more from him either way). idk. it goes even beyond the “lol what if they’re just claiming miller to cover their ass” trope
Yeah, what's your rolename? XD
huh?

-m

Back
Top Bottom