• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

[rari_teh/bruh moment] - Wooloo
[RedneckPhoenix/Mr. Ultracool]

[Ysabel]
[Vipera Magnifica/JackPK/Tofu] - Weh

[Tofu]
[Mawile/Herbe/Zero Moment/ミ☆ ᴍyᴜᴍᴀ/Stryke/Negrek/Hydreigon25] - Noot
[Bluwiikoon/kokorico]
tbh

their roleclaim is utter horseshit like von's in ooctvtmqm

everyone else needs badges but now tofu's like "i'm special, fuck you it's a one-shot"

their roleclaim is utter horseshit like von's in ooctvtmqm

everyone else needs badges but now tofu's like "i'm special, fuck you it's a one-shot"
I don't think it makes sense for absolutely everyone to have a badge cost, especially for a copycat-like action

And, I don't see why Wolf!Tofu would claim copycat unless that was their actual action? It's not like OOCTVT Vipera who was trying to get themselves voted out

Call the wambulance rnp; my shit don't cost badges. I'm pretty sure there's a large chance it'll fail and then I'll just be a vanilla role the rest of the time whose only other purpose is to give a small present upon my death

Come to think of it Tofu's role almost sounds like her coming up a role that fits her character (i.e. photographer takes snapshots of someone's role to copy it) rather than MF randing her a role and then trying to justify the flavor, but it'd be silly for me to scumread anyone whose role fits their chosen character too conveniently

If anything, the fact that none of her abilities cost any badges is more of a thing that's giving me pause, but that's based on my assumptions of how this game is set up. I have two actions, one of which is free, the other of which costs badges, and I just assumed everyone's roles were the same.

i have an ability that costs nothing by virtue of it being an intrinsic and i have my badge ability

tofu also said their vivillon's move was to give 2 badges but in my role pm my badge-handy-outy effect was specifically neither a pokemon effect nor a trainer effect, just a Thing

Btw for reference i have an action that cost badges
Come to think of it Tofu's role almost sounds like her coming up a role that fits her character (i.e. photographer takes snapshots of someone's role to copy it) rather than MF randing her a role and then trying to justify the flavor, but it'd be silly for me to scumread anyone whose role fits their chosen character too conveniently

If anything, the fact that none of her abilities cost any badges is more of a thing that's giving me pause, but that's based on my assumptions of how this game is set up. I have two actions, one of which is free, the other of which costs badges, and I just assumed everyone's roles were the same.

i thought so as well

Back
Top Bottom