• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Blu, to be clear, you have a badge cost on all your actions?

My ability isn't an official move, but it's heavily flavor-relevant

basically they're claiming a role pm that's way different in structure to any claimed

i don’t really see an inherent issue with that?
-q
mf said in the sign-up post that generally every role would have a badge power. i can only imagine that a non-badge role would be someone who's trying to get lynched or can blow up alone

I have an action that doesn't use badges, and one that does ^^
And... you didn't speak up during the argument about whether Tofu is lying purely because she claimed to have an action that didn't cost badges?
What? Everyone has an action that doesn't cost badges, I'm pretty sure. It's the "not having any actions that cost badges" part of Tofu's claim that is peculiar.

i don’t really see an inherent issue with that?
-q
mf said in the sign-up post that generally every role would have a badge power. i can only imagine that a non-badge role would be someone who's trying to get lynched or can blow up alone
that’s a huge assumption and i’m not sure i see any compelling reason to believe in it. she could just as easily be telling the truth.
-q

Back
Top Bottom