• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

however with one mafia left i still think it's vaguely possible that you're the last one and qenya and wisper were your teammates

Indigo is definitely mafia
I've already posted my mafia-case on M&F in parts, I can try to officially towncase Qenya as well
needless to say, I believe M&F to be the mafia between the two

if i believe you then i believe you abt everything lol, i just probably need to get rid of paranoia
if i'm not mistaken if we vote wrong that's the game but if we vote right we win

I am Alexander Hamilton
My name is Alexander Hamilton
And there's a million things I haven't done
Just you wait, just you wait

The "was pissed off" in the dayphase is the notification that that player is silenced
I was silenced D1
Wisper told me that they were silenced but didn't get sent the notification until they already made a few posts
strictly speaking it's possible?? that Indigo was actually Washington and silenced, while Wisper was mafia
but I don't really believe it
and frankly Wisper is dead so it doesn't matter

I'm honestly sort of leaning towards RNP here
There could be a funky outgroup role
I also think that RNP's irl stuff could have gotten in the way regardless of alignment?

i think ultracool can't be mafia bc it wouldn't make sense for a mafia gun-recipient to claim, like you said

anyways, we need to get voting for real, huh? I'm going to start by pressuring the inactives -- Hydreigon25 first for the sake of, let's just say, originality -- but I wonder, do we have a real wagon to send barreling down the tracks today?
damn bro i have so many jokes stored up for a hydreigon game

oh well

hydreigon25
Re-reading these with the context that Hydreigon was already dead at this point in time, and the Mafia were the only ones who knew that
it looks
not good
(Sorry Mera)

I think there's a decent chance that this is the exact mafia team

M&F
I also think that M&F is mafia they possibly spewed that there are only two mafia in some of their mech speculation

leaning towards voting rnp for this, but don't want to vote if you don't think it's still right

I mean
if I had to vote now I would definitely vote RNP
I personally will hold off voting until I re-read the thread with the living people in mind

I think sande looks good regardless
but
almost nobody said anything about Indigo the entire game
besides people blanket-commenting on their non-existence

I think the way that M&F tried to bend what we were saying about Mera/Sande into a vote on Sande in particular makes them probably just town here

M&F, Wisper, and Qenya acknowledged my ability to privately communicate exists
I can open a channel with you iwy

Back
Top Bottom