• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn n tiền tuyến trên đài, dùng thanh âm có chút khàn khàn của mình, nói:

- Tư lệnh đại nhân, tôi vẫn như trước đối với cái hồi lên án này giữ nguyên ý kiến của mình. Bởi vì theo như ý của tôi, thì Tiểu đội NTR đến từ Sư đoàn Thiết giáp 17 mới, chính là một đám quân nhân ưu tú nhất, cũng là kiên định nhất trong toàn bộ Quân đội Liên Bang. Bọn họ tuyệt đối không có đạo lý làm phản!

Thoáng dừng lại trong chốc lát, còn không đợi Tướng quân Hồ Liên mở miệng nói cái gì, Sư Đoàn trưởng Trình Mặc đã tiếp tục trầm mặc nói:

- Muốn làm phản thì cuối cùng cũng phải có m
    Just a quick question about your ASB battle. If a pokemon reaches the Damage Cap (45%) at the end of the round and would have taken at least 2% more over the Cap if there wasn't one, would it still get the Health Gain at the end of the round or would it just take 45% damage?

And sorry about not getting the reffing done.
    Heya!

So you've registered.
    Sorry for not leaving a message, im just kinda busy...
    And don't call me by my real name, right?
    Just call me either 'Lars' or 'Twiggy'.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom