• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cinders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn chết. – sau đó tức giận rống to – Người câm, người câm…

Theo tiếng rống, một người cao không đến ngực người lớn, nhưng mập tới khoảng bốn trăm cân (cân cổ TQ bằng ½ kg chuẩn hiện đại), ầm ầm thùng thùng chạy lên.

Gã mập mạp đen lên đài, cũng không bận tâm ánh mắt người ngoài quỳ trên mặt đất liên tục dập đầu với thủ lĩnh Thổ Phiên. Sau đó liên tục khoa tay múa chân, hỏi thủ lĩnh gọi mình đến làm gì, miệng vừa a a ô ô nói gì đó, thật sự là bị câm.

Gã thủ lĩnh chỉ Tống Dương:
    - Đập chết hắn. Người câm mặt mày mê man, hai tay lại khoa khoa khua khoắng có vẻ buồn bực, không rõ vì sao ph
    scyther is a dinosaurmantisthing. of course it is awesome. dewgong is pretty cute too. i prefer weavile to sneasel, but they're still cool. crobat is freakin' sick :B flygon is cool too.
    raticate is pretty beast. i'd go with quilava because it's my starter and i get too attached to my pokemon. :c all the pokemon in my team (which is showcased in my signature) have deep sentimental value to me. <3 feraligatr (metooth) is my starter, togekiss (parappa) is my togepi i got from elm, scizor (sykle) was the third pokemon i caught, dragonite (ei) was the first pokemon i sent to the pokewalker, mismagius (screem) was just random but lovable, and umbreon (eclipse) is... special.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom