• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

NightGhost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well shadow for the most part will just be random pokemon and most legendaries so it is only thier invade some really wants to but for the most part you wil fight wild/trainer shadows. But I guess if people are sure they can handle it I might allow a third character so they can have shadow.
    Just asking, maybe you should try and get more people to be Shadow Pokemon in your roleplay. We don't have any Shadows yet. Maybe you can make another character or something?
    Try to make your RP replies for lengthy; makes it easier to base information off of.
    Hey how do I change the background image/style it changed and I cannot find the button to change it back
    EDIT: nevermind my browser was just acting wierd
    On your RP, fix the typos and run-on sentences. It'll make it seem much more professional.
    If you're starting a whole new roleplay, you post it in the forum lounge with the post containing the plot, form, rules, possible characters, sign ups, etc. If you're signing up for a roleplay, you just thoroughly fill out the form given.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom