• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Erif
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn nhắm lại hai mắt nhăn nheo của mình, trầm giọng nói:

- Chúng ta kỳ thật cũng biết rõ ràng, Trung tá Hứa Nhạc chính là cái tình huống dị thường số 72. Chúng ta trước đến giờ vẫn luôn một mực để ý đến hắn. Nhưng mà ai có thể giải thích được ba cái vấn đề này đây? Nhất là cái vấn đề cuối cùng kia. Các thông đạo theo dõi số liệu tín hiệu trên Chiến hạm Vũ trụ, vốn là không có bất cứ thông đạo nào có thể giúp hắn tiến hành liên lạc với cỗ Máy vi tính Trung ương kia. Vậy ai có thể giải thích vấn đề này đây?

- Không thể giải thích được!

Thôi Tụ Đông cũng nghiêm
    yesyes, Psycho-Pass is also great. didn't watch Hyouka, so i don't have much to compare Chuu2 to, but i like it. and yessss, the OP for JoJo's is amazing too haha

also started watching Sakurasou yesterday, which is rather amusing, to say the least
    heh, yes we should. i play with several friends every couple of days and on the weekends, and there's always room for new people haha.

i've actually managed to stay caught up for four series this season so far, but we'll see how that goes haha. i know i'm gonna keep watching JoJo's though, that and Magi are probably the best things this season, Chuunibyou coming close second.
    Borderlands 2 is pretty kickass! Handsome Jack is one of the most amazing villains. i just fixed my desktop, so now i can do a bit of gaming; my friends managed to get me into League, haha.

i've really fallen behind on my anime. the only thing i watched this year was Fate/Zero, got halfway through Inu x Boku SS and then forgot about anime altogether when the summer started. i've got so much shit to catch up on haha
    too much homework lmao. protip; never take two math classes in a single semester in college

i've been all right otherwise, though. outside of school, work and homework though i've been on P4A, Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2 haha. how've you been, man?
    We'll see. Considering Nintendo intended Skyward Sword to be the last game they bring stateside themselves, Xenoblade was a bit of a surprise; they're leaving the British translation intact for this one too, which was some fantastic voice-work.

just give that, and Xenosaga in HD on the wii u when it comes out and i'll be a happy man
    rrrrnnng, just watched episode four of Fate/Zero. This shit is sooooooooooo good.
    Heh, yeah. Ben-To is just silly, but I love it. It's hilarious that it knowingly takes such a silly premise and takes it so seriously; you can literally feel the tension in the supermarkets xD

and yeah, sorry. I only know about Doujin Style because I stumbled upon it years ago when looking to download Touhou and bunch of doujin games haha; back then it was so tiny, and now look how big it's gotten!
    Oh, also, Ben-To. I just started watching that this weekend. It's great so far. The premise is silly and yet they still knowingly take it seriously. I love it, lol
    No, I don't :< I usually just opt for talking with my friends about whatever animu happens to be airing. I go to Doujin Style occasionally, but while everyone there's friendly, it's big and a little difficult to get into, so I don't do much more than lurk there :|
    F/SN was decent but it could've been much better. The Unlimited Blade Works movie was awesome though. And yeah, all of those look great; I'm really looking forward to Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki and the Sora no Kiseki OVA.
    ahaha, I wouldn't put it past From to do something like that. The director is a sadistic bastard that I wouldn't mind going out to lunch with at least once >.>
    Hahha, you can go right ahead, I'm not very good at Demon's Souls D:

I've got BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3, Demon's Souls, Marvel vs Capcom 3 and... a bunch of random games I got of the PS Store. Really the only things of note from there though are MvC2, Outland and Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition :V oh and X-Men.

I know I have more stuff, but it's late and I'm too tired to get up and plug the PS3 in haha. I'll probably add you tomorrow or sump'n.
    hehe, yeah I'm super hyped for it. CAN IT BE OCTOBER 6TH YET D:

go ahead and add blazinghearts48, I'll accept next time I hook up the PS3 haha
    TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL DARK SOULS

the suspense is going to kill me almost as much as the game itself
    we should totally play sometime, dude
    Just a couple of fairly dead and small forums. Don't really post on them too often though haha, I just spend time on Skype talking with some people from one of them.

Oh, and DoujinStyle.
    Speaking of names I just realized that if you turn your name backward it becomes fire.

Tee hee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom