• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh. I forgot I had asked.
    Um, yea, I'll take that into account.

I just wanted to sit on your profile.
    *continues sitting on it*
    Oh, regarding your question in the siggie game, it's because Russia's eyes looked sad, and made me feel sad. Sad Russia is sad. Sad Ulqi is sad. ;u;
    Awright, I'mma post it on Tumblr, then maybe I'll go make a guitar-playing thread in the Other Creativity section.

That's cool. I just accidentally deleted the third chapter of a fanfic that I keep forgetting to type up (it was on my phone) so yeah it happens. :3

EDIT: I set up a thread over in 'Other Creativity'.
    I'm going to go record me playing iron man on dad's pandora then
    (the pandora is like a magical amp-like thing that makes you sound like you're (insert guitarist here))

EDIT: yeah if i go in my room i can't come back out to upload so
    it will be up eventually
    i have not a laptop
    nor a good phone
    only this pc

Welp, there's one recording, but I kept messing up and it's kinda hard to hear. Should I post it y/n?
    D:
    Yeah, if you're in the same situation I'm in, it will take FOREVER to save up enough money to get a guitar. I mean, I've been saving for YEARS and I still have 30 bucks to go, PLUS TAX, before I can buy an iPod.

I MIGHT HAVE SOME RECORDINGS ON MY MP3 ALREADY
    LEMME CHECK
    D:
    Well, start saving up money and go to a guitar store, look at prices. There should be some people to help you out there. It's also relatively easy to teach yourself guitar, you just need to learn how to read tabulature and learn chords. No idea on violin though.

OKAY
    ...I SHOULD HAVE SOME UP ON SATURDAY
    HOPEFULLY
    yes i can see why

since my awesome grandpa got me an awesome guitar
    and amp
    for no reason
    so now i can play stairway to heaven
    AND THE BEST PART IS:
    MY DAD ALSO PLAYS GUITAR
    SO HE CAN TEACH ME
    :D

once i find a good sound file uploading website i will post some of my playing
    somewhere
    probably on tumblr
    I dunno
    but maybe something with Punk!England, if you can manage it
    I love punk rock England
    blame it on the fact that i now own a rather cool guitar

EDIT: ALSO
    that smiley would be ridiculously cute
    if I didn't have a Windows XP
    Japanese and Chinese don't work on XPs unless you download something
    :T
  • Loading…