• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nooo silly I'm only 13! I'm graduating from middle school. Haha I'm not that old!
    Well I dunno Facebook is just the most popular among my friends O_o By HD I mean high school > < I can't believe I'm graduating already!
    Well I don't know. I just like talking to my friends and stuff I guess. Especially the ones that go to a different school or that I don't see much.
    And school... Oh my gooosh. Procrastination is totally kicking my @$$ right now DX
    Plus I'm doing all this HS application stuff and AUGH my brain...
    It's been a while, hasn't it? How are you?
    (Hey we've been friends for over a year now ^^)
    OH NOOO WATCH IT AS SOON AS YOU GET THE CHANCE IT IS AMAAAAZING

Well, Doctor Who has technically been around since the '60's, but there was a new series that came out in 2005. I think.
    I'm 12 right now, and my birthday's in January, so.
    Doctor Who is amazing go watch it gogogo
    Honestly though, I've loved DW since I was six. It's awesome. and British
    There are two seasons and omg the second season
    i think the sherlock fandom would be crazy by now if it weren't for doctor who
    its funny
    And Sherlock will break your heart when you get to the second season. AND WE DON'T GET SEASON 3 TILL 2014 qwq
    ((It's a tv show Jack is like invincible or something so))

Yep.or they're all time lords //shot again for doctor who reference
    I don't have such letters on my keyboard, asdfghjkl. D:

BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYYYYYYTHINNNNNG
    <_<

since forever
    o sister
    where hast thou been
    I SEE YOU LIKE SADIK, MY DEAR.

*clapclapclap*

Welcome to the club, Mysti. We have cookies here :'D
    *dodges bullet*
    it's ok
    I get shot all the time. Apparently I'm like Captain Jack or something. /shot again for reference you might not get
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom