• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ermgaherd you're on central time

*ahem* ANYWAY
    If you know it's a trojan, what I would do is figure out which file is the problem and delete it.

An don't be afraid to ask me about these things because I'm pretty good with computers for my age

EDIT: and sorry it's so late but every time i've visited tcod recently the server has been stupid so
    I
    YEAH
    SORRY
    .-.

BUT YEAH THAT'S A HEADCANON
    see N. Ireland came around pretty recently, he's younger than Canada and America, so somehow I get the impression that he plays video games or something
    so
    this is my interpretation so
    .-.

NO
    NORTHERN IRELAND IS A GAMER
    IT'S THE BIT THAT THE UK OWNS
    THE REST IS A SEPARATE COUNTRY
    AND SHE IS TOTALLY NOT A GAMER
    Argh I know I just fail I meant Ice
    I mean Norge is my favorite I can't confuse him with Ice! D: stoopid brain

I ALSO HAVE STUPID HEADCANONS INVOLVING AMERICA, PRUSSIA, AND NORTHERN IRELAND
    BECAUSE THOSE THREE ARE TOTALLY GAMING BROS
    AHA
    omg
    that gif
    haha nor is not amused

I AM FULL OF HEADCANONS
    HAHA

edit: omg
    i just noticed sea-kun in the back
    America loves snuggling and stuff, but the other two are still trying to get used to it.
    France is trying to teach the other two to cook. Let's just say that he usually does all of the cooking.
    England has made America a huge Doctor Who fan, and they both are trying to get France to watch it.
    When they're all in the same bed, England usually sleeps in the middle.
    They play songs together sometimes. (This stems from my headcanon that England and America both play guitar and France is pretty good at playing the keyboard.)
    Also America plays fiddle and sings stupid country love songs to the other two.

WELP.
    the iPods and thingies
    lol I'm such a nerd

HEEEEEY CAN I HAVE SOME CONGRATULATIONS
    I AM NOW A FRUKUS SHIPPER
    <3
    It is funny to see a guy get boxes falling on him, but what's with the "feels" on them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom