• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Frostagin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And then
    And then
    That beast we call Germany
    DID YOU HAPPEN TO SEE HIM
    THAT BEAUTIFUL MAN WAS LITERALLY RADIATING WITH BEAUTIFULNESS
    ASDFGHJKL I KNOW
    I'M JUST
    REALLY EXCITED
    AND WITH THAT NEW ANIMATION, IT WILL BE THE BEST THING EVER
    Haaaaaaaappy birthday, dude. C=

Unfortunately I can't find that rolling Italy from last year
    Oh well
    He lives on in our hearts
    Happy birthday! Even though they're poisonous, your scones will always be the best.
    I've only seen one page, where England shoots France. That's it. Yeah, it is pretty emotional.
    You said this in the Them Feels thread: The Revolutionary War.
    Just... Just the Revolutionary War.
    aggh it breaks my heart
    Of course I'm the one over here shipping countries so.

Do you mean the manga?
    see the problem is I couldn't ever possibly keep up with that stuff
    I WOULD LOSE FOCUS
    I WOULD LOSE ALL THE FOCUS
    NO
    BUT I MUST GO AND FIND IT NOW
    Hmm, this is good news. It's nice to know towels are still improving lives as we speak. C=
    ah yes I see however I myself cannot understand any Homestruck ever never ever
    I will need to see season 5 to be allowed to liiiiiiive
    I stole your welcome. I told her if she ate any scones she would die a terrible death.

BWAHAHAHA
    hey frost gosh it's really late where i am (12am) but i'm a wee bit worried here tbh
    i think i have a trojan on my mac and I'm just stressed out here
    yes i'm being jerkish for doing this but i need your assistance here
    because
    i really suck in this area and gosh i give up
    but yes
    help is what i need
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom