• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• http://dongtam.info/forum.php
    http://dichvu.tuvanphapluattructuyen.com/
    hỏi đáp pháp luật
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    cho thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA

Trong long đàm lúc này, một Hạo Thiên Tháp rất lớn đã bao phủ ở trên không, mà lúc nay hai viên Hỏa Linh Châu đã tới gần với nhau, dưới Hạo Thiên Tháp bốn con rồng đã tề tụ, tựa như là bạn bè lâu năm không gặp.

- Xong rồi sao?

Nhạc Thành lẩm bẩm nói, sau đó thủ ấn của hắn cấp tốc biến hóa, hỏa diễm của Hỏa Linh Châu hơi chếch lên, ngay lập tức Hỏa Linh Châu bay vào trong Hạo Thiên Tháp.

- Xoẹt.

Kim Linh Châu thấy như vậy thì cũng cảm ứng, theo sát mà bay vào trong Hạo Thiên Tháp.

- Gao gao.

Bốn con rồng lớn gào thét một tiếng sau đó nhanh chóng tiến vào trong Hạo Thiên Tháp.

- Thu.

Thủ ấn của Nhạc Thành nhanh chóng biến đổi, sau đó hắn nhanh chóng thu hồi Hạo Thiên Tháp đang lơ lửng ở trên không trung.

Ngay sau đó Nhạc Thành nở ra một nụ cười, thân ảnh của hắn cũng như một đạo cầu vồng
    Haha, yeah it's difficult when people want you to change. You should be able to be yourself, because you are yourself, not someone else, and no one can change you forcibly :3. Being childish sometimes is healthy for you.

And, in the eyes of others, everyone who enjoys Pokémon are childish, but they are, to us, just inferior beings not able to understand why ground types beats electric >:D

Yes, I tried to sound smart. Tell me if I did not :O?
    :O didn't see your reply :V. Please post in my profile if you want me to notice your post next time :P

Well, yes, the internet is lovely, and so are forests :D.

So what are you doing now then :?
    *Hugs* Long time no see :D

How are you and what have you been doing lately?
    K
    hi i am new here and i love the picture that you have.
    Mwahaha!! I've already beaten the Elite4 on Diamond already >:D Now, I just need to get Platinum...
    Ooo... Do you get free ice cream? :P

I hope you get well paid, then, since you say it's a lot harder than it looks!
    Heh. I just did some maths homework. Done with chapter 1 now.

What do you work as?
    Hey, why not? You seem nice and everything, even though you don't post much :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom