• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Treechu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Định

Nhạc Thiên từ từ nói, trên khuôn mặt hiện ra vẻ cao hứng rồi nói tiếp:

- Ngươi đánh bại hắn thì hẳn là đã sớm phục dụng tinh huyết đấu đế của ta, ngươi mau vận khởi huyết mạch, ta muốn nhìn xem huyết mạch của ngươi hiện tại có mấy thành.

- Vâng, lão tổ.

Nhạc Thành không hề do dự mà bố trí thân thể Kim Long, một mảng long lân hiện lên, chỉ là Nhạc Thành cũng không vận khởi khí huyết mạch, tâm niệm bố trí thân thể Kim Long mà thôi.

Kim Long thân thể hiện tại giống như là bảo giáp với Nhạc Thành mà vậy, tâm niệm chuyển động là có thể bố trí xong.

- Chín thành Kim Long thân thể đấu đế long mạch.

Nhạc Thiên nhìn thấy thân thể Kim Long của Nhạc Thành thì đột nhiên sắc mặt thay đổi lớn, thần sắc hiện ra một vẻ kích động.

- Xoẹt.

Nhạc Thành từ từ thu hồi thân thể Kim Long mà nhìn Nhạc Thiên nói:
    I don't know if you'll see this, but our ASB battle is up on the second page of the ASB forum. There's a link in Empoleon's post right below mine here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom