• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Momo(th)
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, well, I wasn't implying you were an idiot. Don't kill me. D: I'm getting a little better, but old habits really die hard.

You'll never guess how I thinned back out.
    Don't say that! There were circumstances leading up to it. "Your fault" would have been if you were an idiot like me and did it because you thought it would make you look better.

(It didn't, because I usually gave in by the end of the day, but by that point, my metabolism was slow from not eating all day and it just came in as fat and made everything worse.)
    I guess that's a fair train of thought. Too bad it occurred to you, though. D:
    ...Huh, I never thought of puberty as an issue like that, but I guess it makes sense. I'm of a non-binary gender so I never really paid much mind to that!
    Twelve! D: That's so young! I think I was thirteen when I started having problems with it, but I'm only fourteen so I guess it doesn't seem as young in comparison.

It must be really nice that you're starting to get over it, though! After eight whole years, wow.
    :/ I'm sorry. I don't know how many times I have to tell you I hope you feel better soon before your immune system takes a hint.
    Oh, I figured as much, heh. It just sounded scientific and cold and scary, heh. How are you feeling, then?
    Ah, I totally forgot to reply to this! Sorry. :/

...I misread that as "self-defecate." Please excuse me while I gouge out my mind's eye.
    I mean, they're pretty underplayable. I'm relatively well-off.

Hey. Was that self-deprecation I heard? I hope not, because when I hear self-deprecation, I either scream at the top of my lungs and shit on the table, or cut people's heads off. I've already done one of those things today.
    Just a little bit, haha.

Yeah, my issues are pretty mild, I can't imagine what it would be like to be in struggle with my own body so often! I hope everything clears up soon for you, you're an awesome person and you should feel awesome all the time.
    I get sick probably every few weeks. Nothing serious, though. Usually it's fatigue. Social situations drain me a lot, and also I... don't eat very much, haha. And I hope you feel better soon! Your heart is mean.
    Blood, or something? Maybe it had a name. I don't remember.

Ah! How can you get sick so many times in a row, that's not even fair!
    Well, now I feel bad. I'm super stuck on one, right now, and I have three followers or something ridiculous.

Oh no. :( Get better soon. Stop getting sick!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom