• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stryke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• write me some poetry and prose as well
    i have expensive tastes; you can't just buy me with some cheap dollar-store whiskey, i require fine wine to even think about being wooed.
    (So i'm playing juliet in my language arts class but i really just want to play a rich lady)
    Well, that's good! Sucks that it was single-elimination, though... It's a pain to do all the work of putting together a team and then only being able to use it, like, once.
    dude the whole idea of the Sin pokemon was for them to be rares that didn't quite fit with the zone
    i said i needed help with commons and uncommons because shit dude
    Here's how my list is looking so far.
    COMMON:
    Gastly, shuppet, duskull, yamask, drifloon, houndour, pumpkaboo, numel, darumaka sandygast, magby, vulpix, growlithe, more probably later
    UNCOMMON:
    Haunter,honedge, dusclops, banette, torkoal, darmanitan, cofagrigus, drifblim,
    RARE:
    Houndoom, gengar, fennekin, litten, dusknoir, AlolanMarowak,camerupt
    SIN:
    Greed: Meowth, Persian, Alolan of both
    Lust: woobat, swoobat, and yes, this is a sin, luvdisc.
    Wrath: machop, machoke
    Sloth: slakoth, slowpoke, slaking (maybe, that's a good mon)
    Envy: mimikyu, ditto
    Pride: pidove, tranquill, unfezant
    Gluttony: munchlax, snorlax, swalot, gulpin
    75 common, 24 uncommon, 1 rare chance, respectively
    help i need more ideas for uc's and c's
    so my zone has like 14-20 Sin Pokemon.
    they're basically rares that fit into a category of one of the 7 deadly sins.
    feel like ditto and mimikyu fit envy quite nicely
    never fucking mind bro
    i googled proud pokemon and apparently that's the little species describer of... unfezant? What the fuck?
    actually should i just take it down until i get the finer details sorted out?
    yeah, sorry, have it up in a jiff.
    wanna be my first customer? (when operational)
    what do you personally use to decide which person gets which pokemon
    Got an adjective/noun off the top of my head.
    Applied it to my favorite mythical creature.
    how great would it be if someone got a super-powerful electric type move
    and it hit my geodude
    Would you mind updating your username on the ASB app so it matches your forum name? Makes it easier to open battles and so on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom